No Better Deal.com

brittany

their FB page said they had 10 proboosters yest. I stalk the site, because they usually only have 1 of each thing and they go fast

ADS

Kellz625

I ordered the pro booster too and last comment I saw from them said 4 had been sold already.

I was also wondering how fast they ship. We're currently moving DS's vivo from car to car because his evenflo expired.

From what I read the product is new in box but the box has some damage. I hope they aren't old DOM's.

ckelly626

Bwahahaha! So glad I have been able to enable so many! ;) seriously though, I need to stop stalking. I do not need more seats! I have one car, one kiddo, one on the way and with the recent chaperone purchase, FOUR seats!!!

stephie1012

Kellz625 said:
I ordered the pro booster too and last comment I saw from them said 4 had been sold already.

I was also wondering how fast they ship. We're currently moving DS's vivo from car to car because his evenflo expired.

From what I read the product is new in box but the box has some damage. I hope they aren't old DOM's.

Proboosters came out less then a year ago so Dom shouldn't be that bad.

msg221

I agree, I DO NOT need to be stalking any more web sites! It's already a daily ritual for me with the GaGa Deals!

Sure, after I order a Cowmoo FR85 from Diapers.com (price matched w/ Baby Catalog for $199) I see on Britax's web site about the newer versions coming out with the Advocate-like SIP so now I am debating returning the FR85 that was just delivered to my door step 45 minutes ago! Good thing I ordered from Diapers.com . . .

MOM25BOYS

Thanks OP. :p This website has not been ANY help on me trying to save money, lol!!! I ended up getting DS4 a TB for booster training for like $30 since the PB was sold out I wanted. Now the PB is back, the Pink Sky PWSGL, and a TF. :whistling:

Chrissy

I ordered a seat on Tuesday. It shipped same day from Nevada and should be here by Thursday! So far, I am impressed.

christineka

I ordered a seat on Tuesday. It shipped same day from Nevada and should be here by Thursday! So far, I am impressed.

Same here. The shipping weight of the Probooster is 28.4 pounds. Curious as to why so heavy. The shipping weight of other proboosters is around 16 pounds. 28 pounds would be about right for a prosport.

Wasn't the PB $49.99 yesterday? Their pricing is interesting - it seems fairly random, rather than a set % off.

Yep. That's why I bought a probooster. I bet the site is getting a ton of orders now and need not price things quite as low. Or maybe today's probooster cost them more.

Chrissy

Same here. The shipping weight of the Probooster is 28.4 pounds. Curious as to why so heavy. The shipping weight of other proboosters is around 16 pounds. 28 pounds would be about right for a prosport.

Mine says 28.1lbs. Sometimes the shipper charges a higher weight than the actual package due to the dimensions of a large box. :confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC