No Better Deal.com

ckelly626

I hope this is a legit website (seems to be!) because I just bought a Britax Companion for $114.32 shipped. There is a free shipping code on their website. Different seats tend to come and go but there is a Nautilus for $96.xx. There was a radian 65 on earlier today dirt cheap also. Just another website to stalk... ;)

ETA: FBFANS is the free shipping code. Not sure how long this is for.

Last edited:
ADS

christineka

Someone posted this elsewhere and said it was legit. The issue is that the seats are open box, scratch and dent, and bashed box items. It does tell what the issue is, though, so that is good. They accept free returns, so if the seat is damaged or looks used, you can return it.

melniemi

Would you order a damaged box item? Most of my boxes come damaged anyway, but how would you know if the seat is damaged?

ckelly626

Do you remember how much the Radian was? Just wondering if it's worth watching for.:)

Cheap. Can't remember exactly but I was THIS close to jumping on it and I don't even almost need it! Someone else bought it.

As for damaged box. I hadn't considered that. Hopefully someone else will chime in if this is safe or not. I know when I ordered my radian from diapers.com last year the box was trashed but the seat was fine. I'll be curious as to just how damaged the box is. I'll keep you all posted. I just hope it gets here before the baby does. I'm due in 3 weeks but probably won't make it that long...!

hrice

Boxes usually get trashed during shipping. Once UPS damaged one of my Radians. The steal frame was singed on the outside of the seat. Other than that I haven't had issues. A damaged box doesn't bother me as long as the seat looks fine. This site seems to have a good return policy too.

AnnaC

Wow! What a great site! They have the most random collection of stuff, but great prices!!! I'm definitely going to be stalking it.

Jillybeans5

Did anyone here get the red SGL? In the time it took for me to investigate whether or not I was comfortable buying from them it vanished:(.

Chris

Anyone know how old their manufacture dates tend to run? Just wondering if some of these are really old too, or usually newer scratch and dents?

Jillybeans5

I got a probooster, but I really wanted the SGL:(. I was too slow. I know I like the probooster though, I have tried it in person before.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC