Anyone else TTC?

lovemyfamily

We are TTC #3. I had my 2nd miscarriage, first one was before DS#1 came, in January 2007, it was a blighted ovum. We started TTC again this last cycle, but AF just arrived. :(
We waited to start TTC because we needed a due date in 2008, DH bids for vacation for the coming year in October, so for 2008, he bids in October 2007, we wanted to be sure that he would have vacation around the due date, he is a commercial pilot, and thankfully that worked out with the first 2 babies.
Anyways, just wondering if I had any ttc buddies on this board.

ADS

beebear23

Senior Community Member
We will be TTC #2 as soon as I heal up. I just had surgery to remove my right fallopian tube due an about to rupture ectopic. :(

I want to try for a little while longer before we decide to adopt..

jennsmile

Yep. I am also trying concieve #3. I mc in March at 16 weeks, don't really know what was up but baby definately didn't make it that far...

Anyway we just had AF and I will be watching for ovulation so we can TTC!

Jenn

Dragonflymama

((hugs)) Soory about AF. I hope you will be successful SOON!

Also very sorry to hear of your recent loss. I've had 3 m/c myself (10.5w, 9.5w and 8.5w) and a chemical pg. Our last m/c was in last October. We have MF IF and are moving on from ttc to celebrate the family we have.

Best of luck to you!

lovemyfamily

I appreciate all the nice thoughts. My heart goes out to those that have suffered a loss, and those that have had trouble conceiving.
When we got PG in 2000, before suffering that loss, I never even thought about it being hard to get PG or hard to keep a PG for 9 months. Boy was I wrong. After 2 healthy boys, the thought was out of my head that something could go wrong when we conceived #3. So I was completely shocked when I went in for an early US to find that I had a blighted ovum. Such a disappointment. I know God will bless us with another baby soon.
BABY DUST to those that are TTC!

I just pulled up my calendar for June, on Fertility Friend, and it looks like our ovulation time will be right around our 7 year anniversary. Now if that will just coordinate with my DH's schedule, June might be our month!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC