Question EFTA Good Price??

mlohry

I want an EFTA and I like the pattern they have at Sears, they have if for $111, plus an extra 15% off that, but the seats are all dated 6/10, so pretty old in my opinion, I am going to see if a different local store has any newer, but for that age, do you think that is a good price, so about $100? I will only get about 4-5 years out of it depending on how my petite DD fits in it over the years, but it's nice to pass them on.

ADS

aeormsby

If that's the seat you really want I think that's about the best price out there right now. Otherwise I'd probably look at the $100 Myride at Target this week for a comparable seat with most likely a newer date.

mlohry

aeormsby said:
If that's the seat you really want I think that's about the best price out there right now. Otherwise I'd probably look at the $100 Myride at Target this week for a comparable seat with most likely a newer date.

I am not a green person, so the Target My Ride is out. I am trying to get away from a pull harness adjuster, so that was why I wanted to try the EFTA. That's a good price though!

cookie123

I'd go for it if that's what you want. At 2, she'll likely outgrow it by the time it's expired. More likely you'll get tired of it and want something else.:)

mlohry

cookie123 said:
I'd go for it if that's what you want. At 2, she'll likely outgrow it by the time it's expired. More likely you'll get tired of it and want something else.:)

Do you think it's a bad seat? Or just that whole, bored with seats all the time thing?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC