Anyone want to see Pink Sky and Livia side by side?

ADS

Mommy0608

Sorry. I don't have a fancy camera, so the lighting/color isn't spectacular. It does give you a good idea of how much darker the Livia pink is compared to the Pink Sky. Really, it's so much prettier (and not so electric!) in person. I guess I need to try to get a better picture of the Livia. I didn't realize it wasn't the greatest picture until after I posted it.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I :love: Livia.

I wish I had boy/girl twins so I could get Maui Blue and Livia FR85s. I've never liked Pink Sky, so this one is perfect.

Mae

Sorry. I don't have a fancy camera, so the lighting/color isn't spectacular. It does give you a good idea of how much darker the Livia pink is compared to the Pink Sky. Really, it's so much prettier (and not so electric!) in person. I guess I need to try to get a better picture of the Livia. I didn't realize it wasn't the greatest picture until after I posted it.

Oh, no no, no worries. I think it's just ... BAM, out there. :p

I couldn't buy it. :eek: :duck:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I agree that Livia is super nice. What makes it so nice is that quilted stitching look. I hadn't seen Pink Sky in real so thanks for the comparison shot. I did see one of the black mesh covers in real and the style of the Livia looks much more expensive and feels much nicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Mommy0608

Yeah, I think the Livia seems very high quality. I do think it'll look great with a Maui Blue... which will be joining our family when DS goes FF. I want to keep him RF for a while longer (at least past his 3rd birthday) but I can't help secretly wishing we could have the blue FR85 now. I really wish I could replace both Pink Sky covers with Livia, since DS will be getting two blue ones (well, maybe just one to start with... we'll see). I can't even justify the one that I switched. :eek:

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
Yeah, I think the Livia seems very high quality. I do think it'll look great with a Maui Blue... which will be joining our family when DS goes FF. I want to keep him RF for a while longer (at least past his 3rd birthday) but I can't help secretly wishing we could have the blue FR85 now. I really wish I could replace both Pink Sky covers with Livia, since DS will be getting two blue ones (well, maybe just one to start with... we'll see). I can't even justify the one that I switched. :eek:

I think the Livia and Maui Blue would look good together, too. I just bought a Livia FR85 for my DD, and I'd love to get a Maui Blue one for DS. He's 3.5 years old, and the deal I made with myself is that whenever he outgrows his My Ride RF in DH's car, I'll buy a Maui Blue FR85 for DH's car to be moved to my car when I'm ready for him to FF full-time. I don't know why I'm so eager to have a Livia FR85 & a Maui Blue FR85 in my car (and it'll be at least 5 months until that happens), but I'm really excited about it. :p

Thanks for sharing the comparison pics! I like the look of the Livia cover better than the Pink Sky, especially seeing them together like that. :)

2BunniesMommy

I want some Livia. I plan to get DD1 an PWSGL in Livia when we can swing it. I just hope it is a good fit for her and my van. I also really want to get DD2 a Livia FR85 when the time comes, well as long as there isn't something I want more by then.

HEVY

Yeah, I wouldn't mind switching out my pink sky for a livia. At least I have livia in the PWSGL.

love-pink

Livia is GORGEOUS!!! I cant wait till next week as Im buying dd1 a livia prkwy sgl to go with ds2's maui sg :love::love:

luckyclov

so I could get Maui Blue and Livia FR85s
We have a Maui Blue PWSG and a Livia FR85. Seriously, these two go *so well* together. They belong side-by-side on a runway in Paris. Or, with their own internationally televised wedding (well, not if they're siblings, of course...).

AbbieJack

Really wishing that i had got DD a Livia Frontier 85 instead of Cowmoo when i ordered hers earlier this week.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
We have a Maui Blue PWSG and a Livia FR85. Seriously, these two go *so well* together. They belong side-by-side on a runway in Paris. Or, with their own internationally televised wedding (well, not if they're siblings, of course...).

:ROTFLMAO:

Jessica61624

clov878 said:

were are the pictures?

Jessica61624

DS is only one so by the time new ff and ready for a frontier I'm sure ill want a different seat! But I'd love a blue and livia in my back seat!!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Wow. That's a lot of pink! I don't think I could go there. It is just too pink.

I'm glad you like it, though! :)

Mommy0608

I do think it's cute, but really it's more for DD. She is so into pink! Everything has to be pink, pink and more pink. She saw pictures of the Livia online and fell in love with it. She rode in it today for the first time and was sooo beyond happy. :love: I wish I could swap the other one... maybe someday.

I would love to see IRL pics of Livia and Maui Blue side by side. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC