My three year old in a kf30 haha

lovemybabies924

Just cuz it's funny he's too big of course but I can't believe he can get in!!! For the record he's 31 lbs and 36" tall

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:
ADS

krfogle88

I tried DD in one when she was 2 and she still had an about 1 1/2 inches above her head. Pretty awesome seat :D

msg221

Seeing that makes me want to see how Nour fits in the SS1. That was the infant seat that she and Zain had as well as all 4 of the grandkids. SD#1 gave me one of their SS's. It didn't sell at our garage sale so next time Nour is over, I'm going to sit her in it. IIRC, isn't the height limit 34 inches? She will be 3 on the 28th and that is exactly how tall she is. She only weighs 27 lbs., so I know she is under the weight limit!

Kobain's Mommy

CUTE!

Seeing that makes me want to see how Nour fits in the SS1. That was the infant seat that she and Zain had as well as all 4 of the grandkids. SD#1 gave me one of their SS's. It didn't sell at our garage sale so next time Nour is over, I'm going to sit her in it. IIRC, isn't the height limit 34 inches? She will be 3 on the 28th and that is exactly how tall she is. She only weighs 27 lbs., so I know she is under the weight limit!

I think the SS1 is 32".

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC