Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Which Piddle Pad to use in Graco Nautilus or RA55?

So I've read here these are safe as long as they fit properly. But I was wondering, (1) do any work better than others? And (2) does one fit the Graco Nautilus best? What about the Roundabout 55? Thanks!!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member veggiegirl228's Avatar

Re: Which Piddle Pad to use in Graco Nautilus or RA55?

I don't have either seat. What we used was a small waterproof lap pad. Something like this. It was thin so it didn't cause any issues with it interfering with the harness tightness.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2792554
    Jennifer, SAHM to DD, 9.9 yrs old, 4'7", 73 lbs. Current ride is Safety 1st Incognito

4. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic

Thanks. We have some of those and I will try that. Does it move around or stay in place? We have used the disposable kind that are thinner than training pants or diapers, but they move and bunch every time my DD gets into her seat so I thought a shaped pad might work better. Thanks!

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by veggiegirl228 View Post
    I don't have either seat. What we used was a small waterproof lap pad. Something like this. It was thin so it didn't cause any issues with it interfering with the harness tightness.

I find they don't move a lot once you buckle the kid in. I also still use it for when we go swimming. It helps to keep the seat dry with a wet swimsuit. I have used the lap pads in ma, gn and f85. I think the combination seats are easier but they all work fine.
    DD1 15 yrs old DD2 7yrs old

7. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by veggiegirl228 View Post

That's what I used when both my girls were potty training. You can also cut them with a pair of scissors to get a custom fit. I found all of mine in yard sales and thrift shops.