It's here!!

tsk_mum

I just got my new Shannon Boulevard about an hour ago. We purchased from babyuniverse.com & shipping was super quick!!:thumbsup: I LOVE it!!:love: Its looks so different in person than the pics. The colors are better than I expected.
I just hope I get my rebate now:D
We also just got our, new to us ... 2001 Honda Odyssey yesterday. I will get to start driving it this evening after I finish our paperwork! I cant wait to get the seat in! I will be adding some pics soon:love:

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Congrats on the new Blvd. and your new van. That's what I call a great day. :D

Tara

Awesome! New van and new seat...how cool is that?

And ooo what a sweet cover choice :)

tsk_mum

Pictures!

P5242195.jpg

P5242186.jpg

P5242192.jpg

P5242189.jpg

hsjwmom

Aaarrgh! That seat is SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! Why oh why couldn't Britax have done the girly Regent in that pattern!!!

BTW...Congrats!! :D

tsk_mum

It doesn't look nearly as loud in your pic as it does in the stock pic.

no its not! I was afraid I wasnt going to like it from the stock pic but it's great in person:thumbsup: They really need to do a better job at showing the seat online.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC