A late intro

TxMomma

I probably should have done this sooner, so here it goes.

I'm Julie (26) and I've been married to Brian (27) for a little over 8 years. We have 3 daughters Rylee (5) Hannah (3) she'll turn 4 in July and Ashlynn (24mo). We are born and bred Texans :) I'm so into car seat safety that my family thinks I'm a nut job, but they still love me (I think);) I am so glad I found this board, I've learned so much in just the few short months I have been here. I've realized the things I've been doing wrong and fixed them and without you ladies (and gentlemen) my kids wouldn't be as safe as they are today. I'm really hoping to become a CPST sometime in the near future, we really need one out here where I live. Ok, I think that's about it. Thanks for having me :D

ADS

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
WELCOME!!!

I am a born & bred Texan too. Where in Texas are you? I might be able to help you with getting certified.

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I'm a little SE of Dallas...45 minutes or so. That would be awesome if you could help!

I just might be able to help you out. I am NW of Dallas in Frisco. Children's Dallas will be holding a CPS class this fall (Sept/Oct) time frame. We Presby Plano (were I work as a CPS tech) will be holding our course in Nov. We are waiting for the new course material to be out and all the kinks to be worked out before we hold the 1st course. I will actually be going throught my instructor certification with the Dallas class.

I'll ask my boss if she knows of any classes in the area sooner then that and let you know.

TxMomma

I just might be able to help you out. I am NW of Dallas in Frisco. Children's Dallas will be holding a CPS class this fall (Sept/Oct) time frame. We Presby Plano (were I work as a CPS tech) will be holding our course in Nov. We are waiting for the new course material to be out and all the kinks to be worked out before we hold the 1st course. I will actually be going throught my instructor certification with the Dallas class.

I'll ask my boss if she knows of any classes in the area sooner then that and let you know.

Thanks so much! Children's is about an hour from here (depending on traffic) so that's not too bad. The last class I saw was in El Paso, no way could I do that!

My mom and sis both work at Presby Dallas, that's not really important. Just thought I'd add it :)

BrookeSLP

Welcome from another Texan! I'd love to take the course too, but can't get a response to my registration requests. I hope you have better luck!

MommyofBoogieBear

Welcome! I'm a Texan too (well...before I moved to Central America). I'm most recently from the Irving/Coppell area. Anyway...not that that is important either...but i always like to see people from my neck of the woods (well...what used to be!). I would love to take that class with you! (if flights weren't so expensive!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC