If you own a SR35

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
ETA: Okay canadiangie had given me everything I needed to know in another thread and I had missed her post. DOH! So looks like I don't need anyone to check anything out unless you're bored and still want to for the sake of others who may have the same question. :)

If you have a SnugRide 35 and have a bit of time, could you please look under the cover and see if there is foam in the lower back area? i.e. not just the upper back area like they used to do with the SafeSeats.

If there is foam at the lower back area, can you please let me know:
  1. which model # and cover it is
  2. is it a U.S. seat or Canadian
  3. is a model with "Gracopedic" foam

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last edited:
ADS

canadiangie

You saw my post in cdn about flint, right?

At least then you'd have the foam, even if you replace the cover with something awesomer.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
You saw my post in cdn about flint, right?

At least then you'd have the foam, even if you replace the cover with something awesomer.
Nope, I didn't. Off to read the other thread...

ETA: okay, so I'm an idiot. I missed it and only saw Trudy's post and below. If I would have noticed it I wouldn't need this thread! LOL Okay, so it seems that the Gracopedic seats DO have full foam AND I can get one in Canada. And then swap the cover for something not boring. Excellent. I wanted to make sure I could get the right shell in Canada. I'll have to see about finding a lemongrass cover. Maybe Graco U.S.A. still has leftovers from when they had it. Or maybe settle for Maddox I think it is.

I think I saw that Snugglebugz has Flint. Do any of the big box stores have it? or only baby boutiques? Just wondering if I can take a look at it locally first before ordering from Ben. Although I should likely wait a bit to order anyway, I just wanted to get things sorted out now so I could keep my eye out for sales and for tracking down a nice cover.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Sounds like you're set, but just in case someone else is following the thread - BabyK's seat is Racer (? - the black/red striped one from BRU,) DOM 3/9/10, don't think it's Gracopedic, and only has foam on the top half of the seat (like to slightly below the strap slots. It's a US seat. :)

ETA: Model #1759689

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Techno, pretty sure the SR35 at our Superstore is Ionic. And $20 they're over a year old :thumbsdown:
Okay, wonder if that is a Gracopedic foam model...from my searching it doesn't appear to be. If it was, I'd be fine with them being older since this is the last baby anyway, but the price would definitely have to reflect the seat's age. If it's not the foam I want, doesn't matter anyway.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC