Newbies in seats

katiesmommy

Infant seats, convertible seats, let me see what you've got. I'm trying to get an idea of what I want for baby, and at this point I want everything, lol.

TIA

ADS

Spam

I have a few of Tuck, he was 6.6 at birth and we left at 6lb 2oz. I really want to play with Aton this time around.

leaving in a kf30
100_2028.jpg

trying the scenera
tuckcs0001.jpg

looking comfy in the cco
tuckcs0003.jpg

ra55 not even close to fitting
tuckcs0001_1.jpg

a few weeks later....he still fit nb clothing
in the kf30
cstuck0002.jpg

safeseat 1
cstuck0004.jpg

shuttle 33
cs330001.jpg

in the t35 at about two months
tario0006_1.jpg

Last edited:

love-pink

If you look in my albums I have a few with dd2 in different seats. :) If I had to do it all over again the only bucket seats Id consider are the kf30 and/or possibly a Britax bucket.

Kat_Momof3

I just love the cco so much... and the graco infant seats, the combi shuttle 33, and the safety 1st onboard are all great options.

scoutingbear

I'm lazy and don't want to upload to photobucket. But here is a link to my blog where I have Mads in various seats. She was under 3 months in all of them, and therefore less than 9 pounds in all of them. And she has no torso. none. Still wears 0-3 month onesies. :rolleyes:

http://apack2007.blogspot.com/2010/10/monday-madness-maddie-in-her-seats.html

Oh, and the one of her in the Radian? She was ready for the head pillow to come out or be moved up. But I didn't. Because I'm a lazy mommy. :p

Rebelnicky04

Anyone have any pics of newbies in a chaperone? I recently purchased one for our bun in the oven and wasn't sure if I was going to use it or the CCO :)

Pixels

I posted newborn DS in the SmartSeat a couple of months ago. The fit was horrendous. Bottom harness position too high, straps wouldn't tighten enough and the required shoulder pads were making his head pop off.

I also have one of the CCO, but there has already been one posted with a littler baby.

I could take pictures of almost 3mo DS in the Radian, ComfortSport, TrueFit, and Avenue, but I don't think they would really be helpful. He has a really long torso and is on the same harness slots in all seats as almost 3yo DD. If you want to see them anyway, LMK.

Calleiah

Newb in a Chaperone!
47503_482987254664_775304664_6613182_1067988_n.jpg

This was without the foam insert, which I removed because it made getting him in difficult due to the casted arm. He's still in it now at almost 8 months, 24 lbs and 28". The head rest is extended all the way though, so once he gets to that 1" range, he'll be moving on
Here he is at about 6 weeks in a Cco
74469_10150098653454665_775304664_7143266_2970475_n.jpg

He still fits beautifully in the Cco, without the insert, and is only on the second set of harness slots. He will be moving up a slot shortly though, he's nearly there!

luvsviola

Here is my newest DD. She was 5.15 and 2 days old in an OnBoard 35. I really like this seat except for one thing...the canopy is not removable, and it gets in the way removing it from the base sometimes if you have it pushed back while kiddo is in the car.

kendallcominghome.jpg

djma

We used a SS1 for DD and loved it. This baby factory is closed, but I would use it again if we had another one.

She was 7lbs 8oz at birth and I think around 7lbs 2oz when we left.

SignCuer

Can't wait until my lil one is on this thread! :love: and luvsviola!! Your little girl is adorable in the Onboard35.. that's the infant seat I will get if I get one. Planning on convertible.

ks227

We had to put her in the Keyfit in order to leave the hospital (I'm not sure what they would have done if we had a convertible seat) but then were waiting forever to get a copy of her medical record for our pediatrician. We re-adjusted before we got in the car!

DSCN0574.JPG

Her discharge weight was 6 lbs 5 oz but she fit very nicely in the KF.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC