Where in Canada can I buy the Radian carry case?

BudgieStew

I've looked on e-bay but there was one lone one and they did not ship to Canada..of course.
Anywhere online in Canada? Or someone have one they want to sell?Rather urget as I NEED it for an upcoming trip.

Thanks

ADS

JaRylan

I've heard that it is a tight fit to get the seat in the bag. I've always meant to try putting my Radian in my hockey bag...but that is where I have my Christmas tree. I think a hockey bag would work just as well but I am only guessing.

BudgieStew

Uggh I waited till too late to order as I am flying out next Friday and quick shipping from TJ's is 50.00!!!! I called another place in Toronto that might have it but they said they would call me back. Hopefully since they are closer it would be cheaper for quick shipping.
So I proceeded to call every single retailer of Radian's in my province and none have any bags in stock. One dude was ever so helper and when discussing the new higher limits said eh just put them in boosters its oh so much easier then the car seat. What ever buddy :thumbsdown:
I will give the hockey bag a try but really needed something really really really compact since I will be one adult(petite) with two young kids and their junk. Literally one kid will be on my back. I need everything as easy as possible and a big old hockey bag umm seems like it would be unwieldy.

One lady mentioned that the Radian has carry handles on the back did she mean the Premier cause I think it says that on the blurb for that model but not the basic. I sure as heck didn't notice it on my seat.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Uggh I waited till too late to order as I am flying out next Friday and quick shipping from TJ's is 50.00!!!! I called another place in Toronto that might have it but they said they would call me back. Hopefully since they are closer it would be cheaper for quick shipping.
So I proceeded to call every single retailer of Radian's in my province and none have any bags in stock. One dude was ever so helper and when discussing the new higher limits said eh just put them in boosters its oh so much easier then the car seat. What ever buddy :thumbsdown:
I will give the hockey bag a try but really needed something really really really compact since I will be one adult(petite) with two young kids and their junk. Literally one kid will be on my back. I need everything as easy as possible and a big old hockey bag umm seems like it would be unwieldy.

One lady mentioned that the Radian has carry handles on the back did she mean the Premier cause I think it says that on the blurb for that model but not the basic. I sure as heck didn't notice it on my seat.

I carried my Radian by holding onto the red strap (the one the holds the seat folded together). It was heavy but it worked fantastic. On the way back we had a double stroller (SBS) and I folded the Radian and put it in one of the seats, my 2yr DS in the other seat and my 5yr DS walked holding onto the stroller.

Hope that helps some (sorry I have no idea where to get the bag).

mommycat

Would you be able to find the Carry Strap? It won't cover/protect your seat, but it would make it possible to sling it over your shoulder. And it's cheaper.

2105.c.jpg

BudgieStew

Well I ordered it from a Baby Super Store in Toronto...shipping with FedEx but I am rural so its takes a bit longer, but still hoping it will make it in time.Look like it will be here tomorrow now if only if arrives before i have to leave for my root canal in the afternoon we are set.

Yeah!!! Hopfully this will make flying with the children just a wee bit easier.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC