A new shield booster... Concord Transformer (Germany)

mykidsmylife

I am looking into buying a Romer IsoFix booster for Johnathon (8-10 yr lifespan) and came across this!

http://www.baby-markt.de/en/Car-Sea...Transformer-T-Pro-Dark-Nigth-modell-2011.html
How awesome! Now I wanna go play another round of car seats!

I posted here since there is a lot of talk of the Kiddy shield seat so I wanted to share. This is really catching on. Now the Swedish seats need to become more popular. So far the only place to get the Britax MT is at the Volvo dealerships!

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Hmmm...Transformer? not so much. Darth Vader? Definitely.

Wow, that's a cool booster... I could only fit it in a captain's chair...oh, I HAVE one of those... well, bring it on, then :D

tarabelle

That booster looks like the love child of a turbobooster and an advocate.

The shield seat makes me claustrophobic as well. The headwings are so deep and narrow looking

Keeanh

Hmmm...Transformer? not so much. Darth Vader? Definitely.

Wow, that's a cool booster... I could only fit it in a captain's chair...oh, I HAVE one of those... well, bring it on, then :D

:ROTFLMAO: Someone's gotta name a seat "Vader". And I think it's the booster that looks like a Transformer :p.

mykidsmylife

LOL. It is a cool booster though. I have pics of Seth in it but no shield. It is massive but they booster to age 12 here so they make the booster to fit 12 year olds (well not by weight they only go to 80lbs). They are the height of the Monterey and ProSport. :)

Yeah the shield thing make my stomach flip but for a 9m old it would be okay and well worth it. ;)

Kat_Momof3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the looks of the concord boosters... and that britax booster is just a big TEASE... in the US, we got the OS Parkway and the Monarch taken away... but in europe, they have the OS Parkway, the Monarch, and clearly the Monarch combined with the Advocate... and Australia might have all of those...

I don't care for the design of the new Parkway for my kids, and I'd so so so wanted to have Ruthie in Monarchs (though I do love the Vivo, not trying to diss that seat at all), but they discontinued them before they had much chance to become marketable... I get that there are wide shoulders, chunky bodies, but some of us still have narrow slim kids, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC