Which blvd would you choose?

Which Boulevard pattern for a girl??

• Sophia Boulevard 70 CS

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Caitlin Boulevard 70

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters

love-pink

Please help me choose which one to save my pennies up for :p Its for dd.

Sophia-
albee-baby_2156_431402609.jpg

Caitlin-
britaxboulevardcaitlin.jpg

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I can show you pics of Caitlin IRL. Actually, I've posted them on here if you want to search for them. :)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
BVCaitlin001.jpg

BVCaitlin002.jpg

BVCaitlin005.jpg

It doesn't pop my bubble, but my dd loves it. I like Sophia, but I'd be worried it would get too dirty. We have Paisley for my youngest and I absolutely adore it. :)

tarabelle

are the materials the same? Sophia looks plush?

I like them both. But I lean towards Caitlin looks like it will stay clean eaiser.

love-pink

I think Sophia is all plush and Caitlin is the slick nylon type of material. I also love purple but it seems like its a lot more gray and teeny tiny bits of purple. :rolleyes:

soccer_widow

I saw them both IRL at a boutique in town. The tan on Sophia is plush, and the patterned part is like many of the couture covers. Kind of a woven upholstery feel.

ETA: Now that I think about it more, Sophia may have been all plush. Sorry, I'm no help.

2BunniesMommy

Oooooh, that's a hard one. I can't decide either. I would just let my DDs decide, since they are the ones that ride in the seats.

love-pink

I asked on the Britax fb page if the Sophia cover was plush and they said its 100% polyester.

Does that mean plush?? :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC