Does anyone have a Graco Turbobooster in Spitfire?

R&J'sMom

What does the fabric feel like? Is it mesh? Is the pattern ugly in person? Would you buy it for a boy?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GEC8LU/ref=s9_simh_gw_p75_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=01M6EZKR31TRGX6M9MXW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846"]Amazon.com: Graco Highback Turbo Booster Car Seat, Spitfire: Baby[/ame]

Rep for any real life pics :whistling:

Thanks!! :)

ADS

babyherder

I think I would only buy it for a boy. If I had a girl that wanted it I would be fine with it but there's a lot of girly patterns I like better that I would get if I had the chance.

2BunniesMommy

Haven't seen it in person, so can't really help you, but thought I'd give you my opinion that I would buy it for a boy.

RachelND

CPS Technician
I bought it for my boy :) I love it! He hasn't actually used it since it's in our other car, but I love the pattern. There is a little more turquoise in it that I didn't really notice in the online pics, but it's not too girly or anything. he really liked it too, and really probably wouldn't care what it looked like as long as he had the cup holders! :)

R&J'sMom

I bought it for my boy :) I love it! He hasn't actually used it since it's in our other car, but I love the pattern. There is a little more turquoise in it that I didn't really notice in the online pics, but it's not too girly or anything. he really liked it too, and really probably wouldn't care what it looked like as long as he had the cup holders! :)

It has turquoise? It looks bright green & black in the pictures.

Angela

Here it is. :) No mesh and my son LOVES it. He's actually been bummed because he hasn't been able to ride in it. It's a backup seat for him.

DSCF1315.jpg

DSCF1311.jpg

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
I think it's kinda ugly haha... it's definitely neon green and like paisley print, it's kinda strange. I only bought it because I got it for $30 with Amazon coupons and I needed one for demonstrations.

4-17-11002.jpg

Disclaimer that my 2 year old definitely doesn't ride in it haha he was obsessed with sitting in it in the house though.

mimieliza

I have it for DD, although she can't ride in it yet (we're waiting for her to hit 40 lbs. and 5 years old). I bought it because I love the pattern so much, and I got it for $35 on sale at Fred Meyers. :)

Definitely unisex, and it has both green and turquoise. The feel of the fabric seems like any other Turbobooster.

canadiangie

We have it up here. I love it. The first time I saw it at walmart I had to go touch it and get a closer look. It's got really deep rich shades of black, green, teal. I'd use it for dd, but I think it's mostly an awesome boy cover. Seriously, love it. :eek:

R&J'sMom

Thanks. I ordered it and received it today. I assembled it but the back doesn't seem right. DS sat in it when I had it in the middle of the living room (not leaning up against anything), leaned back, and the back reclined all the way to the floor. Maybe I'm just used to how solid the Graco Nautilus is?

::er!ca::

We have the Ipo stroller in this fashion and I *love* it!! It's so cute!!! I could be used for a boy or a girl. We bought the stroller for my (almost) 3 year old daughter.

Angela

Thanks. I ordered it and received it today. I assembled it but the back doesn't seem right. DS sat in it when I had it in the middle of the living room (not leaning up against anything), leaned back, and the back reclined all the way to the floor. Maybe I'm just used to how solid the Graco Nautilus is?

Yep, that's what it does, you did it right. Did you remember your armrest screws? :)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
That would look REALLY cute next to my BV70 in Paisley. ;) Too bad ds doesn't need a booster in that car for a looooong time yet as he's just turning 4 this month.

Mom2FiveGirls

I LOVE it! DD3 was looking online at boosters the other day and liked that one. She's not into pink, girly prints at all! She was wanting cow until she saw that. Its really, really pretty. And the TB is cheaper than a PWSG would be :)

canadiangie

That's normal. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC