I start my tech class tomorrow

ctbcleveland

I know there have been lots of threads like this lately, so bear with me.

I am really excited and a little nervous. A week ago, there were like 8 open seats. I was looking forward to a small class but now they are all filled.

My sitter bailed on me this week - some kind of family emergency (again)...so I spent yesterday scrambling to make sure I had replacement childcare.

Now that the dust has settled, I get to wait until tomorrow for the big day!

Wish me luck and help me to have the self-control to keep my mouth shut about my little obsession.

ADS

zactayaus

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine. I had a very hard time holding my tongue at my class, just ask monstah (she was much better at it then I was):eek::p. Any way certain times I did hold it and certain times I didn't, but it helped that I had the most awesome instructor in the world. Don't know how it would have went over if the instructor and I weren't on the same page. KWIM.

BananaBoat

Yay! I'm super excited for you :) And totally jealous :p

Hoping it goes great & your instructor appreciates your passion to keep kids safe!

ctbcleveland

Guys - thanks for all the good wishes!

My class is fantastic. World class instructors - I am really happy.

I have some interesting classmates. One is a NICU nurse who wants to make sure the kids go home from her hospital safe. Another is a group of three women who work with new refugees to the United States. Another guy works hospital security and constantly gets asked questions about installing seats from the new parents on their way home.

Oh, and one of the instructors is from my town - when he heard that I want to volunteer to do this, he was really excited.

I will stop gushing now. Just wanted to report on day one.

zactayaus

I'm so glad to here it went so well! It sounds like you have a great group of people in your class too. Enjoy the rest of your class.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC