I found a carseat tray!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I know there was a thread about this awhile ago, but I thought I would add my :twocents: for anyone who is interested. I got the Snack & Play tray for long distances and I love it! DS tried it and it works really well it was even stronge enough to hold up his drink and snack; I even tried it on my lap and I found it gave enough support for me to write/colour or do stuff on there. I don't think that it would work great on a seat that has higher sides or armrests as it is the childs legs that help to give it support. The whole tray is soft, colaspable and can be folded in half for storage. I looked at the fisherprice tray and didn't like that there weren't really any sides to keep objects on the tray so I ended up with this one. This one is also softer then the FP one. It is fairly big and fits on my MA and maybe even over laps the sides slightly. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is navy, I would have perfered black so that it matched my cowmoo seat better :p
braden.jpg

This is not my child, it is a stock photo :p

ADS

all together ooky

Oh! That looks cool! It would probably work really well on an airplane since with a carseat you can't put down the regular tray (at least you can't with a MA).

JaRylan

I think I'm going to break down and order that one of these days. FWIW, I found it $10 less at Amazon.com

The $29.99 would be Canadian, so would be $27.71 US and the Amazon one for $19.99 would be $21.60 CND.

At Bark's n Giggles, our goal is to bring you creative, unique and stylish items for baby and pet. We know how hard it is to find high quality, trendy items at affordable prices. Every item we carry is carefully selected... if we wouldn't buy it for our babies we wouldn't sell it for yours!.

Many of our items are made or invented by Canadian stay at home moms. Items are priced in Canadian dollars (US shoppers save 15-20% by paying in Canadian funds). Shipping on orders over $100 is always free!

I'm coming down with a head cold...can someone explain how US shoppers save 15-20% by paying in CND funds?

Jewels

Senior Community Member
The $29.99 would be Canadian, so would be $27.71 US and the Amazon one for $19.99 would be $21.60 CND.
Well first of all I like to shop Canadian if I can :rolleyes: I had a bunch of friends order so we had over a $100 order so we got free shipping and we had a 10% off code. The total came to $26.70 and we didn't have to worry about duty; I also ordered on monday and we had it by friday! Because our order was over $100 we also got a $10 gift certificate for next time :thumbsup: Honestly, I like it so much I would have paid full price just to save my sanity in the vehicle for the couple 14hr drives we will be doing this summer!

Added:
I am thinking with taxes and duty that the one from amazon.com would have come to more.

Last edited:

JaRylan

Well first of all I like to shop Canadian if I can :rolleyes: I had a bunch of friends order so we had over a $100 order so we got free shipping and we had a 10% off code. The total came to $26.70 and we didn't have to worry about duty; I also ordered on monday and we had it by friday! Because our order was over $100 we also got a $10 gift certificate for next time :thumbsup: Honestly, I like it so much I would have paid full price just to save my sanity in the vehicle for the couple 14hr drives we will be doing this summer!

I shop Canadian too! Maybe we can get some of the American's buying Canadian.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC