Oh Bitax How I Love You! :)

Keeks64

so my newish MA65 has been having some issues :( Badly fraying harness and a sticky harness adjuster :(

Ive tried everything , and nothing can fix it :(

So I call Britax - literally didnt even get to explain the whole issue before she was getting my info to send me a new seat :D

She didnt even really question what I had done to try to fix it - not that it would matter since I did everything lol but still , I couldnt believe how fast they were willing to send me a new seat :D

Maybe SK should take some notes from Britax on PROPER customer service :thumbsdown:

ADS

hrice

They do have amazing customer service. I have had them issue me free replacement parts for out of warranty seats. :thumbsup:

Baylor

so my newish MA65 has been having some issues :( Badly fraying harness and a sticky harness adjuster :(

Ive tried everything , and nothing can fix it :(

So I call Britax - literally didnt even get to explain the whole issue before she was getting my info to send me a new seat :D

She didnt even really question what I had done to try to fix it - not that it would matter since I did everything lol but still , I couldnt believe how fast they were willing to send me a new seat :D

Maybe SK should take some notes from Britax on PROPER customer service :thumbsdown:

I have the same experience with Graco.. Amazing customer service.. maybe some others will take notice.. one could hope right? ;)

msg221

They do have awesome customer service. They didn't hesitate at all to send me a new MA70 after the screw fell out of it. The new one is in my car now but I will be watching that thing like a hawk to make sure the screws don't come out again!

And I agree, Graco does too. I called them about a Lovin Hug swing I have that was only used a few times but stopped working. I am pretty sure it was out of warranty, but they sent me a new motor unit for it anyway ($28 if you had to buy it!).

hrice

They do have awesome customer service. They didn't hesitate at all to send me a new MA70 after the screw fell out of it. The new one is in my car now but I will be watching that thing like a hawk to make sure the screws don't come out again!

What screw fell out? Somewhere in the base right? I want to know what to be looking for just in case.

Stelvis

That is awesome to hear!

See, it's not really about the seat having a problem -- that happens. It's what the company does about it. So cool!

cpsaddict

I love their service and I also have had great luck with Graco. That reminds me that I do need to call Britax about my cover. The label is fraying and it bugs me! LOL!

arly1983

I love their service and I also have had great luck with Graco. That reminds me that I do need to call Britax about my cover. The label is fraying and it bugs me! LOL!

I have had great CS from Graco and Britax.

Britax traded my defective DC (adjuster stopped adjusting) for an MA and replaced a defective regent cover with little problem and I didn't have to pay shipping for return service on the DC.

When Graco was saying that your childs bottom couldn't go past the outermost setting on the crotch strap (thankfully, they changed that later) in the Nautilus, they sent me return labels for my TWO nautilii and refunded me full price for both.

luckyclov

I just received my replacement cowmoo cover the other day for my MA70 due to the WARNING label fraying. Along with my replacement Maui Blue PWSG cover because one of the little plastic cover hook-y things was bent. :)

Britax has outstanding customer service. It's one of the reasons I stay loyal.

And yes, the screws/bolts/whatever you call them on the sides of the MA70 base are supposed to be loose (so don't tighten them!) to work with the recline. But if they fall OUT - they'll send a replacement seat.

Keeks64

I got my replacement MA today & now I'm even more pleased :D

The seat I'm returning has a DOM of 12/2010 - not bad bought it from BRU online in January....the seat I got this morning has a DOM 04/26/2011 .... talk about a fresh seat lol

I didn't have to have proof of purchase just the model # s/n # & DOM....it was super easy! I did have to give them my visa # in case I don't send back the defective seat but that's it :D

mlohry

Britax sent me a replacement RA 50 after I had a harness fray issue on a 10 month old seat, then that seat had an issue with the harness staying tight, so I called again and they said they would send me a MA, they sent me a MA 70! I was shocked. Hope I love it! They are fabulous! Makes me continue to be loyal! My boys had Britax seats when they were little too. Really wish I liked the PKWY SG L better!

lovemybabies924

mlohry said:
Britax sent me a replacement RA 50 after I had a harness fray issue on a 10 month old seat, then that seat had an issue with the harness staying tight, so I called again and they said they would send me a MA, they sent me a MA 70! I was shocked. Hope I love it! They are fabulous! Makes me continue to be loyal! My boys had Britax seats when they were little too. Really wish I liked the PKWY SG L better!

Awesome!

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

VoodooChile

I've had great experience with Britax too! When I called about the cover on dd's Frontier80 being all snagged and gross after just normal use, they sent me a new one even though we were a bit out of warranty (new ones are normally like $80), and the new cover had a more velvety seat--no mesh on it at all. Love Britax CS!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC