Car seat boxes?

ADS

aeormsby

I usually keep mine, but we have a huge crawl space so we just toss them in there. I figure just in case I need to ship them back or decide to sell them or something.

Actually, one of them is where I stash all the santa gifts so they're hidden from the kids :)

Pixels

I have no plans to ever sell or ship our seats, so I've tossed all but one box. The one box I kept holds all my extra car seat bits: extra covers, infant inserts, strap covers not currently being used, etc.

Kobain's Mommy

We have two boxes. One is because I haven't recycled it yet and the other is because I'm still deciding if I want to sell my MR.

scoutingbear

One box became a space ship, one box holds all the spare parts, all others have been recycled or have had drawings/paintings done on them as school carnival decorations.

Rebelnicky04

I always keep my boxes JUST in case I need them. I cut the tape on them and compress them down and put them under beds or in the back of closets. I have like 8-9 right now and they take up barely any room once they are broke down.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC