So tell me about JuJuBe

AnnaC

:whistle:

I'm thinking ahead, and I'll probably want to downgrade diaper bags soon now that DS is 14 mo and doesn't need much. I have a small bag leftover from Hayden, but it's just a crappy Carter's bag with no features(But hey- I snagged it at Ross for like $8). I thought it was great when I bought it, but now that I've had a little taste of a nicer bag I don't want to go back to it. :rolleyes: Right now I have a JJ Cole System 180. I know it's probably nothing compared to a JJB, but it was a lot nicer than the big carter's bag I had before that was falling apart.

So here's my wish list:

Must have a mommy pocket. Preferably with credit card slots and multiple pockets. That's my favorite thing about the JJ Cole bag I have now- I don't have to carry a purse or even a wallet because it's got slots and pockets for my cards, money, coupons(just a couple), etc.

And I'm probably looking to carry:
couple diapers
wipes
changing pad
sippy or two
small change of clothes(just like a little romper or something I normally have stashed in the bottom of the bag jic
granola bar or two
mommy stuff- credit card, cash, lip gloss, cell
and a little wiggle room just in case I need something else. The more pockets the better. :whistle:
ETA: And the nursing cover that DH insists I use anytime he's around and we're out somewhere. :rolleyes:

I'll be keeping the big bag for long trips, so I want this one to be pretty compact. What am I looking for? MiniBe? Between? Something else?
:D

Last edited:
ADS

lovemybabies924

i think u can fit all that in a between, behip(my 1st choice for you!), a minibe i say no because most sippies dont fit that great in the pockets on the side...but bottles would fit lol, u could probably get all that in a behave as well!

eta: the behave has cc slots! i would check one out from the PR because they are going cheap right now because of reveals, and u would have no problem trading for a new bag :) i can STUFF my behave...

AnnaC

i think u can fit all that in a between, behip(my 1st choice for you!), a minibe i say no because most sippies dont fit that great in the pockets on the side...but bottles would fit lol, u could probably get all that in a behave as well!

eta: the behave has cc slots! i would check one out from the PR because they are going cheap right now because of reveals, and u would have no problem trading for a new bag :) i can STUFF my behave...

Oooo I <3 credit card slots. What are reveals? lol New products? Do I have to do anything to be able to buy in TPR?

lovemybabies924

U can buy in the PR whenever ... There are just requirements to sell :) too see everything new and older (still available) check out the JJB section at littledudesanddivas.com

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

CommMom

Senior Community Member
I second the Behave as a good bag. I like the organization in it a lot. (I HAVE to keep my stuff separate from DS's, that's just one of my quirks.) It is a heavier bag on its own though too. Size-wise, a BeTween also might work for you. (I just listed one in Swap. :whistle:) It's also lighter.

ommd

not sure if you think it will be too big but i recently got a BFF. its great for my 2 kids (15 months and 4.5 years). i like that i can wear it as a back pack or carry it by its handle or over the shoulder. i can fit all of that stuff in there easily and i have 1 in cloth diapers. it comes with a changing pad and the front pocket has plenty of space for mommy items. here are 2 pics:

unstuffed:
IMAG0064-1.jpg

stuffed:
IMAG0071-1.jpg

AnnaC

not sure if you think it will be too big but i recently got a BFF. its great for my 2 kids (15 months and 4.5 years). i like that i can wear it as a back pack or carry it by its handle or over the shoulder. i can fit all of that stuff in there easily and i have 1 in cloth diapers. it comes with a changing pad and the front pocket has plenty of space for mommy items. here are 2 pics:

unstuffed:
IMAG0064-1.jpg

stuffed:
IMAG0071-1.jpg

That's sooo nice, but yeah, a lot bigger than what I'm looking for. I'm trying to downsize!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC