How much more time will she have without the cast?

Cilia

DD1's cast is coming off today. She is currently rf in her Ra50 and is at 34.4 pounds fully clothed, arm in cast and with shoes on. I wonder how much more time we will have without the cast on her arm?

ADS

Cilia

I weighed her tonight, but without shoes (flip flops) - we gained another pound!:thumbsup: She is now down to 33.4 pounds! Well, plus the flip flops. I am hoping we will make it to 5 rf in this seat. If she want to rf, that is. It probably won't be that hard. We only have 2.5 months to go before we head over to Sweden for the summer and we get back 9 days before her birthday.

I have to admit that is is somewhat annoying to always have to weigh her before we go somewhere though. But she want to be like her baby sister. And she says she wants to rf to at least 5.

Cilia

Bringing back a Swedish seat? :)
Probably not... Although I could use a new seat for DD1 in Sweden. But just because I want a nicer one... And they are expensive and I have enough crap to haul as it is... One mom and two kids probably means no room for another seat. :(

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
I bet if you do bring one back someone would be willing to take it off your hands :whistle: its always the shipping cost that gets me!

Sent from my PC36100 using Car-Seat.Org

Cilia

OK, she got 4 more days :(. Today she asked to be turned back ff again and I could't find it in me to say no. So now she's back ff right next to DD2. She is happy because she can see where we are going again, something she has been missing. Well, I don't think I should be too upset. Sure she is small, so she can still be rf, but she is almost 5.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC