Pick me a booster

mburks26

I need a spare for inlaws house want to keep there.
dd is almost 6 46 inches tall give or take around 55lbs and has about a 17 ish torso

Cars
F250 Truck bench seat no head rest (dorel seats out)
94 Linclon Town car
A 2000s Jetta not sure on the year
Pic of what Turbo does and the head rest itself
img1278184087286.jpg

Turbo is out as well Should I let dd go backless as that car does have side curatin air bags and this is for every now and then Oh and SIL will not not allow me to remove the head rest as you have to unlock the seat fold it down take head rest off and the lock the seat back up. Even if I move the head rest all the way up its in the way.
Need to be able to get from Walmart only place I can have access to return in store (unless dd should go backless in the jetta) and under $150
And would like to last at least 2 to 3 years
Here is a pic of the room dd has left
Evenflo big kid the one with lights
100_0196.jpg

heres the lap belt placement
100_0197.jpg

This is hers seat and this is how much room left in the Vivo

100_0189.jpg

ADS

mommycat

If it's such a hassle with the Jetta I might just go backless. Is she in that vehicle often/long and is she likely to ever fall asleep in it? Would she sit ok without the extra support? If it's just for short trips, I would pick up a cheap backless for that vehicle. I got a Harmony backless from Walmart (we're in Canada, YMMV) for FIL's truck, it fit DS very well and he is only 42lbs and very approximately the same height.

As for the other vehicles, I don't know. It would depend on how she fits in them, I guess, and your budget.

mburks26

If it's such a hassle with the Jetta I might just go backless. Is she in that vehicle often/long and is she likely to ever fall asleep in it? Would she sit ok without the extra support? If it's just for short trips, I would pick up a cheap backless for that vehicle. I got a Harmony backless from Walmart (we're in Canada, YMMV) for FIL's truck, it fit DS very well and he is only 42lbs and very approximately the same height.

As for the other vehicles, I don't know. It would depend on how she fits in them, I guess, and your budget.

Any rides with the In laws will be short. If they do take a long Jetta trip I could get them to remove the head reast like last time but for short trips they dont want to mess with it. At least I have conviced them to use dd seat right. I have a Harmony and fits great but she needs the darn guide for my truck not sure about the Jetta. They have an extra turbo backless and Cosco Backless as that I can say ok to in the Jetta need to get the screws in their turbos though (geez its such a head ache with them)

I am really leaning toward the compass ones so it can be folded out of the way just not sure if dd would fit in it since walmart has them for 70ish its not the New Pathway though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC