In Search Of XL or 1X maternity clothes

Rebelnicky04

We are on a limited income and for some reason hardly any of the stores in my area have any XL or bigger maternity clothes. I have only been able to find one place w/ shorts and they want $34 a pair :eek: If you have any maternity clothes (can be any season since I'm due in December) Let me know what you have and how much you would like. Thanks in advance!

ADS

seamonkeys

I have just a few items left that I'm dying to get rid of! Here's the album of pics. All XL. Just let me know if you're interested in any of it and I'll check shipping price to figure a total price.

ETA: If you want them all, I'm betting they would need to go in a med flat rate box, so I could do $25 shipped.

mom2juliarose

I have a pair of jeans (size 16) and a pair of cords (size XL) that I bought from seamonkeys. I can sell them to you along with the doppler. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll quote you a price.

Sory, 1 hand typing.

Rebelnicky04

That will be fine... I'm 6' tall do you all think the jeans will be long enough for me? I'm worried about that with maternity pants :(

Chrissy

JC Penney catalog (online) has a nice selection of maternity basics in plus sizes. Very reasonable prices. I bought a lot of shirts in the $10-12 range.

I don't normally shop JCP, but they were one of the few stores where I could find the plus size maternity without spending $35+ per shirt.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I also found that because of the way many plus size clothes are shaped, you can simply go up a size in plus, and not bother with maternity...so for example, instead fo looking for 1X maternity..simply get a regular 2 X. :)

Rebelnicky04

Thank you so much everyone for your help. If anyone has any clothes please let me know what you have and how much and I will more than likely take it. Thanks so much for the help ladies I really appreciate it.

Lilsid

I just PMed you with some pictures.

Click the pictures and they have the sizes marked. there are L, XL, 1X and a few 2X.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC