Awsome car seat today

emtb79

In my little county in Southern MD, St Mary's county. I sighted 4 awsome sighting in 2 different cars. One I parked next to with 2 rear-facing cowmoo seats. The other was a Isuzu suv with 2 Radian XT's one Petal the other Bently. And my county is pretty much what you can find that is the least amount of $$. My mom pointed out the MOOing car next to me, she said someone else with a love of the MOO seats.

ADS

susanx4

awesome! i saw twins in mooing infant seats to day at target ( also had to post so 3 susans posted in a row! lol

MommaWhitney

Thats so cool!! Ive seen lots of Britax seats BUT never used/installed properly :-/ I guess parents think if they buy the most expensive seat on the shelf itll be safer? At least they have good intentions!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

monica-m

CPST Instructor
Thats so cool!! Ive seen lots of Britax seats BUT never used/installed properly :-/ I guess parents think if they buy the most expensive seat on the shelf itll be safer? At least they have good intentions!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

It's the Britax bubble. I see it all the time. It doesn't matter if it's expired, installed improperly or fitted to the child improperly, it's a Britax, it's the best!
I wish people would just use the seats properly. I don't give a rat's behind what they spent on them.

mommyfrog

I saw two little girls in Britax ff with the straps below their shoulders and a maybe 4-6 year old in the front seat with no booster. I also saw a cowmoo seat when we were on the freeway but couldn't tell if anyone was in it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC