Help me find Graco Blossom highchair in Laguna Bay

lpperry

I want to buy the Graco Blossom 4-in-1 highchair. I went to Babiesrus today to see which pattern I liked. They had Laguna Bay and Capri. I loved the Luguna Bay, which they had a floor model of. When I asked them to get me one in a box, they said they haven't had any in about 3 weeks. The guy said it wasn't discontinued, but he didn't know when they will get them in.

This pattern isn't on the BRU website at all, so I am wondering if it is just gone. I can't find it online anywhere to order, except two places for over $250 ($179 at BRU).

Does anyone know anything about it?

http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1763862

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

I would see if they could order it from another store that has it in stock. It may take a month or so for them to get it. From Graco's website it looks like it's instore only. I had to ordre my baby monitor that way since there was an instore deal (free baby gate plus $25 gift card). I ordered it the middle of March and got it begining of May.

lpperry

I am so mad at BRU! When I went in originally, the guy said that they should have a shipment in 3 weeks or so, and "No, you can't buy the floor model." When I asked how I could know if it was in, he said I'd have to call.

I thought it was strange that the Laguna Bay was not on the BRU website (or else I would have ordered it). So, one week later, I call. Some guy has no clue. They don't have any and their floor model is gone. I call the 3 other stores in my area. They said the pattern was discontinued 2 days ago and they each just sold their last one and the floor model over the weekend or the day before. I even called a different state where my friend lives--same story.

I am mad at the original BRU because they wouldn't let me buy the floor model and made me believe that it wasn't going to be discontinued. I even asked since it wasn't on the website to order.

So, no Lagnua Bay for me. It turned out ok, because someone listed a Capri on Craigslist for $90. I don't like the pattern, but for $90 I was going to take it. I get there, and the lady was wrong, it was actually the Bombay, which I really liked. So, I bought the Bombay. It's great!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC