Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member lpperry's Avatar

Help me find Graco Blossom highchair in Laguna Bay

I want to buy the Graco Blossom 4-in-1 highchair. I went to Babiesrus today to see which pattern I liked. They had Laguna Bay and Capri. I loved the Luguna Bay, which they had a floor model of. When I asked them to get me one in a box, they said they haven't had any in about 3 weeks. The guy said it wasn't discontinued, but he didn't know when they will get them in.

This pattern isn't on the BRU website at all, so I am wondering if it is just gone. I can't find it online anywhere to order, except two places for over $250 ($179 at BRU).

Does anyone know anything about it?

http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pa...ductID=1763862

Oliver (5 years) ff Radian RXT, Claudia (3 1/2 years) rf Radian RXT, Avery (2 years months) rf Coccoro, Vivian (3-14) rf Coccoro, Madeline (9) Literider,

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Help me find Graco Blossom highchair in Laguna Bay

I would see if they could order it from another store that has it in stock. It may take a month or so for them to get it. From Graco's website it looks like it's instore only. I had to ordre my baby monitor that way since there was an instore deal (free baby gate plus $25 gift card). I ordered it the middle of March and got it begining of May.

Senior Community Member lpperry's Avatar

Re: Help me find Graco Blossom highchair in Laguna Bay

I am so mad at BRU! When I went in originally, the guy said that they should have a shipment in 3 weeks or so, and "No, you can't buy the floor model." When I asked how I could know if it was in, he said I'd have to call.

I thought it was strange that the Laguna Bay was not on the BRU website (or else I would have ordered it). So, one week later, I call. Some guy has no clue. They don't have any and their floor model is gone. I call the 3 other stores in my area. They said the pattern was discontinued 2 days ago and they each just sold their last one and the floor model over the weekend or the day before. I even called a different state where my friend lives--same story.

I am mad at the original BRU because they wouldn't let me buy the floor model and made me believe that it wasn't going to be discontinued. I even asked since it wasn't on the website to order.

So, no Lagnua Bay for me. It turned out ok, because someone listed a Capri on Craigslist for $90. I don't like the pattern, but for $90 I was going to take it. I get there, and the lady was wrong, it was actually the Bombay, which I really liked. So, I bought the Bombay. It's great!

Oliver (5 years) ff Radian RXT, Claudia (3 1/2 years) rf Radian RXT, Avery (2 years months) rf Coccoro, Vivian (3-14) rf Coccoro, Madeline (9) Literider,