Sophia Boulevard

love-pink

Anyone have this seat?? Any real life pics anywhere to see? Also does the blvd headrest push the child's head forward at all? Or is it it pretty flush with the seat?

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
What cover do you have and how do you like it?? :D

I have Paisley for my youngest dd and I bought Caitlin for my grandbaby. So far, we don't have head slump issues, but she has only used it rf'ing. One of twins used it FF when we first got it, and we did have to recline it to avoid head slump. But I have PITA seats and get head slump in a lot of seats.

Briteliteus

I have it. So so pretty!!! I'll post a pic of her in it when I get home. LOVE this seat. I do wish I could get it a littler tighter rear facing with latch though.

love-pink

OMG!!! :love::love::love: What does the center of the cover feel like?? Is it plush & velvety like the gray part??

BTW your daughter is sooo cute!! She looks like my dd1 at that age with the super blonde hair :D

Briteliteus

Here she is in her new seat. The patterned part is more of a woven material not velvety like most of the other covers. The only thing I don't love are the new strap covers. The seem to twist and bunch. The old style was much better, too bad Ashley floral would look so cheesy. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC