My Target score of the day.

xxluckychicxx

I just got home from Target. They had an unopened online return Keyfit 30 for $115. Good deal, right?

Well I did a price check to make sure it wasn't lower and it rang up $25.xx :eek:

I thought about selling it, but I plan to hang onto it for future babies :love:

ETA: the title should read *my. Thank you autocorrect :rolls-eyes:

Sent from my HTC HERO using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

babyherder

Re: Me Target score of the day.

I love the red! I just saw it in person at a Target Thursday and its so bright and pretty!

fyrfightermomma

How do you know it's an online return? Is there a specific sticker or something on the box or a different box? Just so I know what to be looking for on my next stalking adventure at Target!

xxluckychicxx

My Target has a little hidden clearance section and it will say on the little red clearance sticker.

I was so happy! And yes, I love the red.

Sent from my HTC HERO using Car-Seat.Org

Genevieve

CPST Instructor

Our target very rarely clearances seats, and when they do, it's like 15% off. Yay for you!

crunchierthanthou

How do you know it's an online return? Is there a specific sticker or something on the box or a different box? Just so I know what to be looking for on my next stalking adventure at Target!

the clearance tags say Online Item (as opposed to Clearance or Repackage). They look like this-

targetonline.jpg

Ninetales

Yep, that's the sticker that gets printed out when someone returns something from online. Regular clearance either says Clearance or is just a little red square sticker.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC