Show me your kids

love-pink

in the new generation Britax seats please :D Ra's, ma's, blvd's.....

How long did your child last rfing in them??? Do the blvd headrests push their heads forward?? Do they complain about their lack of leg room?

Is there a limited number of headrest heights that can be used while rfing or can you use what you want as long as the childs head is at least 1 inch below the shell height?

ADS

tracee877

Here is my DS in the MA70. I don't have it anymore though. He was right at 2 here and about 28 lbs and 35". I am actually considering getting a RA55 to re-RF him. I think he would make it to 3 in it, maybe even longer.

006_1284857823.jpg

And here he is the other day in BRU in the MA70. 2.5, 29lbs and 36".

006_1303316254.jpg

005_1303316252.jpg

You can use the headrest in any position as long as the top of the child's head is 1" below the actual shell. He also seems to have decent leg room despite being quite leggy.

luckyclov

He's over there in my avatar. It's a MA70. That pic is fairly fresh - he's 15 months old, 31.25" and 25 lbs. I think we're easily going to make it 3.

mom2olivia

I don't own one but I tried one out in the store. I doubt she would make it to 3. Olivia is 2 years 8 months. 27lbs, 35.5" tall..13.5" torso. Olivia really wanted a cow seat but she will just have to wait until she outgrows the Radian RFing then she can move to my FN85 cowmoo.... :)

216341_522319397254_167300060_30601473_1978059_n.jpg

emtb79

To answer some questions it doesnt push the kids heads forward rear or foward facing. I find with my littles that are under a year it is a little hard to tighten it with the dang HUGS on but I dont take them off for fear of loosing them.

laudymama

Could someone post how to upload pics to this site? I know I've seen it posted before but can't find it now….TIA!

mom2olivia

Could someone post how to upload pics to this site? I know I've seen it posted before but can't find it now….TIA!

I also use facebook. Right click on the picture you want to upload (that is on a site already like FB or a photo sharing site) and click "copy URL" then there is a button up above when you post a reply that is yellow and has a mountain and moon on it. Click on that and paste the URL in there.

msg221

I wish I would have thought to take a pic of Nour in hers this afternoon, especially since it's been 7 months since I last photographed her in her seat. Then again, she has only grown about 1 1/4 inches and gained 3 lbs. I weighed and measured her today and she is 34 1/4 inches tall, weighs 27.3 lbs. and my attempt at measuring her torso came up around 14 inches. She will be 3 on May 28th and she still only wears a size 24 months most of the time, a 2T in some stuff. This pic from last Sept makes it look like she doesn't have leg room, but she really does have some.

P1020556-1.jpg

P1020555-1.jpg

This is her on the test bench at BRU which is more like the way she normally sits.

P1020427.jpg

And Chase in it, just because he is so dang cute. I think he was about 6 months in this pic. He's a peanut too. I am sure he will have no problem making it to 3 in it RF, like Nour.

P1020690-1.jpg

emtb79

I have some in my album of the 2.5 yr old. If you would like to see the 4yr old I will have to send you an email I cant post her.

vonfirmath

I don't own one but I tried one out in the store. I doubt she would make it to 3. Olivia is 2 years 8 months. 27lbs, 35.5" tall..13.5" torso. Olivia really wanted a cow seat but she will just have to wait until she outgrows the Radian RFing then she can move to my FN85 cowmoo.... :)

From what I am seeing, this is a seat that seems to gain room when installed in a car versus what is being seen in a store.

Keeks64

My 2.5 year old son RF in his MA65 :) Hes 34" tall & has a 13.5 torso.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8685854&l=af56bea2a2&id=505476322

The angle looks weird ( sorry) but he has a good 2" or so above his head , hes on the 3rd harness slot

He was FF in an AOE ( before I found this site & info about ERF) and I flipped him back around at just over 2 , into the MA65

Hes never once complained about leg room or anything , he usually crosses them , or frogs them , I do sometimes take off his shoes just so he can bend a bit more easily to tuck his legs into the deep sides of the seat

I love how easy of an install it is too, and how seriously smooth the harness adjuster is :D

Last edited:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OK, as promised...BV pics from today.

First up, is a 20.5mo old 28-30lbs who wears a 2T typically.
BritaxBV70001.jpg

BritaxBV70002.jpg

BritaxBV70003.jpg

BritaxBV70004.jpg

Next up, is an almost 4yr old who is in a 3-4T and around 30lbs. I did not change the harness or wings at all for him.
BritaxBV70005.jpg

BritaxBV70006.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC