Who in what, and where?

MissAllyLou

Three kids.

F is 3y9m, 35 lbs, FFing

K is 6y2m, 42 lbs, Boostered full-time, very short for his age (wears a 5 in pants)

C is 7y6m, 52 lbs, Boostered full-time, and tall for his age

Four cars:

2003 GMC Envoy XL, 3-across not neccessary.

Currently have F in Nautilus, has plenty of room, passenger side of second row

K in PWSG, belt fits great, passenger side third row

C highback turbobooster, belt fit is great, driver side third row

2007 Dodge Stratus, 3 across obviously :p

C driver side in Evenflo Amp, love this booster for him, has adequate head support for another 2-3 inches of growth

K passenger side in Complete Air 65, he hates being harnessed and would like a booster

F center, FFing Roundabout 50 (less than a week old :p ), puzzles great with the AMP booster (C can buckle it himself next to this seat)

In this car, I would really love to find a 3-across that would work with two boosters

Mom's car is a 2010 Volkswagon Jetta, 3-across here again

C drivers side in Harmony Literider

F center in Old-style Boulevard

K passenger side in old-style parkway

Dad's car is 2010 Chevy Equinox

F in Nautilus, Driver side

K is in Evenflo Big Kid LX highback booster in center

C in harmony literider passenger side, has to be on a side b/c of the no-back booster

Available seats are:
1 Britax Boulevard 65

1 Roundabout 50

1 Boulevard 70

1 Parkway Slideguard

2 Graco Nautilus'

3 Harmony backless boosters

1 Harmony Dreamtime booster

1 Evenflo Big Kid LX highback booster

1 Complete Air 65

1 Radian XTSL

1 Highback turbobooster

So, who where in what? Mom's car is fine (the Jetta), and My car is fine (the Envoy, though I'd love to have the new BLVD in there :p )

I really need to have two boosters in the Stratus for peace-keeping

I need a better configuration for the Equinox because the 3-across is a PITA right now

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC