Eek!! Picture from One Step Ahead

ADS

Splash

Nope. Look at how the window slants. That window is slanting towards the back of the car. That seat is definitely in FF. Or in the front seat, which it can't be, because it's on the right (passenger) side of the car.

skaterbabs

It's not a new picture, and there was a thread about it on the CPS list a year or so ago. The window thing is an optical illusion, but there are other misuse issues and even without it being an optical illusion, a better positioned picture would have prevented the confusion.

ThreeBeans

Yeah, I can tell the 'moving' window is an illusion but regardless, they CREATED the illusion of the baby in a forward facing infant seat in a moving vehicle, and they should be called on the carpet for it.

JaRylan

I was outraged enough I dashed off an email, fwiw.

Maybe they are alreading working on it. I clicked on the link and when I clicked on the "view larger image" button it said that the larger image was not available as they are working on the page.

Leila

Maybe they are alreading working on it. I clicked on the link and when I clicked on the "view larger image" button it said that the larger image was not available as they are working on the page.

I"ve been getting that message no matter which item I click for a larger image. It's been happening for a few weeks now at least.

JaRylan

I"ve been getting that message no matter which item I click for a larger image. It's been happening for a few weeks now at least.

Dang, I clicked on the image for the larger picture of the toy and it worked but not for the image of the child in seat with toy.

Loves2sing

Well, they *are* "one step ahead", who knows? Maybe Cosco will come out with a new "fabulous" FF infant car seat. :rolleyes:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Well, they *are* "one step ahead", who knows? Maybe Cosco will come out with a new "fabulous" FF infant car seat. :rolleyes:

ROFLOL!!! Yes, with an electric forcefield that actuates when a crash is predicted to cradle the head from all directions :thumbsup:

People have been complaining to OSA for *years* now...it's like they just don't care... even if it's not their pictures, you'd think they'd have enough power over the companies that sell these gadgets to get them to show proper use.... hey, at least the Taby Tray recently got a new picture! :whistle:

Loves2sing

The thing that I don't understand, is why they need the baby at all. Are we all stupid? I think the majority of parents can get the jist of the toy without the picture of the kid in the car seat at all! And if they don't know that you would put the suction cup on the window, (or the bathroom mirror, where it is safer anyway) then they are probably to dumb to be allowed to procreate at all!;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC