Can you imagine how much money SK would make if...

Holly

...they came out with a cowmoo radian cover?
That would be awesome! How many of you would buy one?
I would!
What kind of fabric would you prefer if they did? Suede like granite and champaign? Plush? Something else?

I'd also LOVE a more boyish cover, like the fido (aka blues clues) Britax cover, or the all star.
For a boy seat, would you rather have pictures of things, or a solid color with embossed designs in it?

Sunshine Kids, take notes! We want more cover options, especially for boys!

ADS

Neatfreak

Um, yes, especially is if the seat portion could be solid black (and thus hide the dirt that currently resides on that part of my kiddo's Petal cover). I could also learn to love a cheery blue or turquoise cover with some sort of print!

bbartlettnfld

I would! I would want the same fabric as Metro, the plush ones. I would like an all over print. As I remember my CowMoo MA hiding dirt very well even in the seat portion.

BethAnn

canadiangie

My *girls* would LOVE a paws cover like that old blue britax marathon cover. I'm sure they would fight over it. I prefer plush covers over mesh or slippery.

christineka

I would love a cow cover for the radian! I like the plush covers and so do my kids. We used to have a manhatten cover and really liked how it felt. I'd like the old blue cover to come back. That would satisfy me, but plush covers akin to the ones for the older britax seats would be wonderful: bright orange, purple, red, dark blue, lighter blue, and add in a green.

sunnymw

If it was black with cow wings and sides. Or black with a really bright color for accents (neon green, bright blue, hot pink).

I think cow is Britax, but there are other animals with neat prints. Maybe black and white leopard? Peace signs? Idk.

I think I need to sketch up a few radian outlines (and other seats too) and then I can find a scanner and we can all print and color them to our liking and vote on new covers... and send them in on behalf of cso :)

Mom2FiveGirls

I would. Then I really would need a cowmoo dreamtime and literider! I could have all cow seats. That would be awesome! :) Of course DH probably wouldn't think so. Then again, he'd probably like it better than pink, pink, and more pink!

AnnaC

Forget covers- can you imagine how much money SK would make if they came out with a toddler boot? I'd buy two boots and a whole extra seat!

DahliaRW

I would buy a radian with the ugliest cover imaginable if they actually came out with a rfing toddler boot and that was the only one I could get the boot on. But until then, even cute covers can't tempt me since it doesn't work well rfing in my vehicle.

luckyclov

... ?

No they don't. :confused:
The little RF'ing ticker kids in her siggy are in cowmoo seats.:p

Giraffe would be nice...or zebra. I could totally love my Radian again if it had zebra clothes.

Oooooh, I know...how about snakeskin or one with a coon tail for our more "rugged" type kids? ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC