Hey Virginians

ADS

SPJ&E

I never heard anything about a meetup, but I know there are lots of us from Virginia here.

It's strange than on all the other boards I go to, there might be 1 or 2 others from Virginia...but on here, there are tons.

skaterbabs

I will say, everyone who is into HP at all, should come to Richmond for the release of the 7th book. Book people had the best (non-publisher) release party in the country for book 6.
http://www.cinemind.com/diagonalley

I imagine we might be able to arrange for a camp out at my house if I give DH enough warning. ;)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I would love to get together!!

I am in NoVA too (like SuperCrunch), but I am willing to go just about anywhere. :)

skaterbabs

Then, come, you silly girl! LOL Seriously, we were staff for this event last time and it was great. We're staff/costume unit this time too. CJ can't wait - he's the "official" first year Harry and will actually celebrate his 11th birthday in Diagon Alley.

broken4u05

I think i might go. It sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe i will try to find a friend to go with and stay with my aunt for the weekend. It is more fun than driving alone. So you all are going to dress up?

skaterbabs

Yep, we always dress up. CJ will be Harry, Cam will be Charlie Weasley, Gregory will be Hedwig and we're not sure what Joyjoy will dress up as. Probably a generic wizarding child. My costume? Who knows. LOL One neice will be Hermione and one will likely be Luna. My eldest nephew wants to be Draco.

skaterbabs

Here are the newspaper pictures from the book 6 premier. "Madame Sprout" (holding Joyjoy as "Norbert" the dragon) one of the costume troup last time, she's a teacher at a local high school.

My best friend's baby will likely be Norbert this time, I doubt my ability to convince my daughter to wear the dragon head. lol

Last edited:

broken4u05

wow very cool. I like to dress up for civil war things so maybe i can think of something and have a friend help me.

I was already planning on taking at least several of my kiddos out for the Richmond HP release party. :D :D Don't know yet if we'll be dressing up or not. But we'll be there! :love:

skaterbabs

We'll be looking for you!! I'll be in the "Brimstone's Buttons" booth, selling SPEW hats & buttons, among other things.

Lea_Ontario

Just popping in to give y'all a good laugh - at my expense - as I totally misread the title of this thread originally. My brain totally disregarded the "ian"

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC