Livia FR85 Pics

luckyclov

I :love: it! It's sooo smooth and soft...and it looks pretty fantastic with the Maui Blue and Cowmoo friends also riding in our minivan. DD said it was "silky" and not "scratchy" on her legs like her Pink Sky FR85.

P4200085.jpg

P4200086.jpg

DS1 was the only model that was still awake...but he was a good sport.:p
P4200084.jpg

Totally surprised...he still sorta kinda barely fits in harness mode @ 8 1/2 years old, 50.5" and 66 lbs.
P4200083.jpg

ADS

Shakthiya

I :love: it!
Your DD is around the same size as my DD... Can I ask if yours fits well in the PWSG? I am trying to find a seat for mine and have been having a hard time. Thanks!

luckyclov

I :love: it!
Your DD is around the same size as my DD... Can I ask if yours fits well in the PWSG? I am trying to find a seat for mine and have been having a hard time. Thanks!
She's not the best fit in the PWSG. She's really cramped in the hip/booty/thigh area, which makes it a little difficult to get the shoulder belt routed properly under the armrest. She is a GREAT fit in the Monterey - have you tried that one yet?

lex.jpg

Shakthiya

She's not the best fit in the PWSG. She's really cramped in the hip/booty/thigh area, which makes it a little difficult to get the shoulder belt routed properly under the armrest. She is a GREAT fit in the Monterey - have you tried that one yet?
[/IMG]

I haven't tried a Monterey as we dont really have access to tons of options here so Ill have to order over the internet. Do you have any idea how she fits in a Turbo Booster, thats all I have here and my DD said it was ok, I just was thrilled with it or that it only had a 2 notches left in height.

Shakthiya

I should also mention, I need her seat to fit in a 3 across with a MA70 (or possibly a Radian) and another booster (looking at a PWSG or Oobr for my DS)... How wide is the Monterey? It look really wide in the pic.

luckyclov

The Monterey base isn't too bad, but the sidewings/back is pretty wide.

Not sure if it'll help or not, but we currently have 2 Montereys and a RF Radian in DH's '10 Ford F150 SuperCrew. The Radian also fits FF. And we also had 2 Montereys and a RF Coccoro in an '09 Jeep Liberty.

Shakthiya

Not sure if it'll help or not, but we currently have 2 Montereys and a RF Radian in DH's '10 Ford F150 SuperCrew. The Radian also fits FF. And we also had 2 Montereys and a RF Coccoro in an '09 Jeep Liberty.

I drive a 2004 Saturn Vue... I dont know how the back seat compares to either one of those. My DS, who also needs a seat, is skinny and short for his age... so I dont think he would have to have to same seat. Maybe a PWSG? I have a MA70 on the way from britax to replace my Decathlon but, would consider a Radian if it would fit.

luckyclov

It'll look nice next to the CowMoo MA70. I think. LOL.
I think they coordinate nicely! I have a cowmoo MA70 in the other captain's chair...and some Maui Blue in the center 3rd row. Looks rockin', IMO!:p

Shakthiya

Any chance you could tell me how the Monterey puzzles with the MA70? I just ordered two and wonder if I should order a PWSGL as well because I fear they wont puzzle well. Thanks! :eek:

luckyclov

RF *might* work because the MA70 is higher profile, but if it did, I think it would make it insanely difficult to buckle the booster(s). I can tell you for certain that 2 Montereys and a RF MA70 wouldn't even come close to working in DH's old Liberty, back seat width wise. There's noway it'll work FF'ing, not even in the back seat of DH's F150 and that's a massive back seat. The Monterey backs are just too wide - and, actually, so is the MA7 back. The base of the PWSG/Ls flares out at the edge, so I'm not sure those would work either. Atleast with the Montereys, the base is pretty much a clean line.

Shakthiya

RF *might* work because the MA70 is higher profile, but if it did, I think it would make it insanely difficult to buckle the booster(s). I can tell you for certain that 2 Montereys and a RF MA70 wouldn't even come close to working in DH's old Liberty, back seat width wise. There's noway it'll work FF'ing, not even in the back seat of DH's F150 and that's a massive back seat. The Monterey backs are just too wide - and, actually, so is the MA7 back.

That helps as I drive a Vue and its probably closer to the Liberty. I will order the PWSG too, that way I can get this sorted. Thanks so much!

luckyclov

OK, on second thought, going on the assumption that the Vue back seat is similar to the Liberty's, I think it'll be a fairly slim chance.:(

This is the only pic I still have of the 3 across in DH's old Liberty, but look how little space there is with the Montereys outboard and the Coccoro in the center. We either had to keep the boosters buckled all the time and just loosen the belt and load the kids under and tighten, or move the boosters out, buckle, then push them back in. And the CCO didn't fit FF'ing.
3across.jpg

I know how frustrating it is. Did you look in the successful 3 across thread and see if there's a set up for your vehicle that works?

Shakthiya

OK, on second thought, going on the assumption that the Vue back seat is similar to the Liberty's, I think it'll be a fairly slim chance.:(

This is the only pic I still have of the 3 across in DH's old Liberty, but look how little space there is with the Montereys outboard and the Coccoro in the center. We either had to keep the boosters buckled all the time and just loosen the belt and load the kids under and tighten, or move the boosters out, buckle, then push them back in. And the CCO didn't fit FF'ing.

I know how frustrating it is. Did you look in the successful 3 across thread and see if there's a set up for your vehicle that works?

I did and there was nothing with 2 HBB. I have 2 Montereys, a MA70, a RN XTSL, and possibly a PWSG/L on the way... something has to work from that... I hope :confused:

kater-tot82

Love the Livia FR85!!

I am really impressed you got a 3-across in the Jeep Liberty, clov878! We have an 07 and it is so hard to buckle a booster, period. The only one my 8yo can buckle is a backless Harmony Literider. Not sure if that would work or be appropriate for your kids, Shakthiya. Our Liberty is our secondary car so I don't mind the backless there for the 8yo. Just an idea.

Shakthiya

Love the Livia FR85!!

I am really impressed you got a 3-across in the Jeep Liberty, clov878! We have an 07 and it is so hard to buckle a booster, period. The only one my 8yo can buckle is a backless Harmony Literider. Not sure if that would work or be appropriate for your kids, Shakthiya. Our Liberty is our secondary car so I don't mind the backless there for the 8yo. Just an idea.

My oldest, the 8yo, is in the middle (or at least thats the plan) and needs a HBB because there is no headrest. :(

luckyclov

My oldest, the 8yo, is in the middle (or at least thats the plan) and needs a HBB because there is no headrest. :(
Yeah, there was no headrest in the middle of the Liberty, either. The Monterey-Coccoro-Monterey set up was *tight* but it was the only one that worked out of what seemed like a bazillion trials. It's super hard to get 3 acrosses when you have 2 HBBs in the mix. The Liberty was our secondary vehicle, though. We no longer have it, otherwise I would be more than happy to help you out with possibilities (since it's likely fairly similar to the Vue in size). I think a RF Radian *might* work in between 2 Montereys. Might. I can't remember if I ever tried our RN in the Liberty or not. If it did work, buckling the boosters is gonna be extremely un-fun.:rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC