Recaro Expiration???

MsFacetious

Okay so I know that the boosters don't expire, right??

What about the harnessed seats? Convertibles? Do they never expire as well??? I'm curious about this, it's been bugging me.

Thanks.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's only the Start that doesn't expire...it's all aluminum and upholstery grade fabric and stuffing, so nothing to break down, I guess.

Not sure about the others...probably all 6 years (plastic of the Young Sport and Young Style.....)... who knows about the new ones...hopefully 7, if they say they go to 59/60 inches tall!!!!

southpawboston

Okay so I know that the boosters don't expire, right??

What about the harnessed seats? Convertibles? Do they never expire as well??? I'm curious about this, it's been bugging me.

Thanks.

good question. i just searched my electronic RYS manual for this, and nowhere in the manual does it mention an expiration date. :confused:

but in my search, i discovered that recaro's warranty is two years!! w00t!!

ETA: strange, in one part of the manual it states 1 year warranty, and in another place, it states 2 year guarantee... :confused:

Recaro North America, Inc. warrants this product against defects in
materials or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of 12 months.
You must have the original purchase receipt for a warranty claim to be
accepted.

The Recaro Child seat you have purchased is a high quality product. Its
different settings and its stable and ergonomic Design ensures that the
Recaro child seat is a safe and comfortable place for your child to sit when
traveling in your car. However, before you use it, you need to set it to your
child’s size and then install it carefully, so that the seat is properly adapted
to your child and will perform as required. These instructions will help you do
this, so please read them carefully. The child seat is covered by a two year
guarantee

MsFacetious

Okay so THAT's why it doesn't expire. I thought it might have something to do with that.

Okay.... hmmm I'm going to have to talk to family about how we would be traveling to see them. I may end up having to sell the Regents and go for Recaros if we are going to be flying.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC