GN non mesh styles?

Baylor

I am having trouble telling from the pictures which is mesh and non mesh..

Thanks!

ETA: Monti or Galaxy look like non mesh.. anyone have them?

ADS

Baylor

So I contacted Graco because I really am unhappy about the way my seat covers wash up. They leave watermarks and no matter what you can not really get it clean. I have not had any trouble with any other graco seat. I have always been able to wash them clean..

They are sending me new covers. gotta tell you. I think Graco has awesome customer service.

April

Galaxy has mesh on some of it. Mariposa and Reese are both non-mesh, as well as the brown Elite model cover. I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones I've seen IRL. I know for sure that Galaxy, Bravo, Matrix, and Tilla all have mesh.
Posted via Mobile Device

Baylor

I have a bravo and garrison. I asked for the Monti. It looks dark enough to hide dirt and yet still be nice..

Baylor

No monti so I just went with the Breakers because it is all black and won't show dirt.

They were awesome. I explained the situation and they are replacing them both no charge.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Awesome customer service. Breakers is such a nice looking cover.

Baylor

Awesome customer service. Breakers is such a nice looking cover.

I thought so! My son is starting to give me the whole.. Too big for a seat fight.. But I figured it makes it look sleeker and more race carish.. lol.

CTPDMom

I put a Breakers in my dh's truck and I love it. No mesh, and the center fabric is almost a houndstooth black/grey but very subtle. Really classy looking seat.

Baylor

I put a Breakers in my dh's truck and I love it. No mesh, and the center fabric is almost a houndstooth black/grey but very subtle. Really classy looking seat.

OH Good! I thought it was mesh from the pictures but figured because it was black, It would be much better. I can not believe they are just replacing them.

Oh and I asked about more information about the ARGO but she said that they were not releasing any information til summer. I want to know about the top harness height..

CTPDMom

OH Good! I thought it was mesh from the pictures but figured because it was black, It would be much better. I can not believe they are just replacing them.

I know, it does look like mesh in the pics but it's most definitely not...it's really nice! :D

Mom2three

I have a Breakers replcement cover on the way to me too. I have had my GN since January and the only thing DD has had in it is water, but it is so stained. I called last week to ask if there were any secrets to washing them out and the rep said they would just send me a new cover. The 3 options she gave me were LaGrange, Breakers, and a tan/brown one. Oh, and some girly ones. I am really liking my black covers lately. They look nice filling up my back seat. I am glad to hear it is a nice cover.

I was so impressed with the customer service. I have had 7 Graco seats and a bunch of baby gear and this is the first thing I haven't been happy with.

Baylor

I have a Breakers replcement cover on the way to me too. I have had my GN since January and the only thing DD has had in it is water, but it is so stained. I called last week to ask if there were any secrets to washing them out and the rep said they would just send me a new cover. The 3 options she gave me were LaGrange, Breakers, and a tan/brown one. Oh, and some girly ones. I am really liking my black covers lately. They look nice filling up my back seat. I am glad to hear it is a nice cover.

I was so impressed with the customer service. I have had 7 Graco seats and a bunch of baby gear and this is the first thing I haven't been happy with.

Same here. Most of my baby products/safety items have been Graco and I have been completely happy with them. The same thing goes here for the car seat. I have never had a problem cleaning any other cover from them, Just the GN mesh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC