Pics from BRU trip today :)

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
DH thought I was nutso but he agreed to take the kiddos the 140 mile round trip to BRU today and look at car seats and strollers. We took pics of our 23 month old in a Blvd and Regent, and the baby in the Blvd,MA and Triumph.

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
The stats are in the title of the pics, but here it is again:
DD1, 23 months, 25 lbs, 36 inches
DD2, 11 weeks, 12 lbs, 24 inches

Last edited:

TxMomma

Holy cow! Your 2 year old has the same torso size (and she's only a couple inches taller too) as my 3 & 5 yr olds, or so it seems. They are both on the top slots in their Scenera's but have about 1-1.5 inches to go. The Regent is going to swallow them!

You have adorable girls!

ETA: She's not on the top slots, is she? You would think after having 2 of these seats I would know where the slots where. LOL. Ok but still the Regent is going to be huge regardless.

Last edited:

momof2kiddos

Hey Anna,it's me Courtney!!I just wanted to say hi,and say how cool it is too see you on here;)

Wow your girls are getting so big.How is having two babies going?Sorry to hijack your post:)

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Julie, her shoulders are were halfway between the top and second-to-top slots of the Scenera when I took those pics about 2 months ago. She is huge (95th+ percentile for height)!

Hi Courtney :) I've been over here alot lately--I decided not to make the switch when AB moved, so I have more free time! Life with 2 is great! Scarlett is sooooo easy, which is great because her sister is....not. lol! She keeps me on my toes!

Last edited:

momof2kiddos

Anna do you have the link for the board that the girls made.It is drama free and private so there are no trolls,just the ab girls.I can give you the link through a Pm if you like.

I am the same way with my two too.Madisyn is Sooooo good,it makes me think "maybe just one more,lol" but tristan is so not!!:rolleyes:

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Sure pm me the link! I might just join and lurk for awhile--there are a few people I would like to keep up with, but for the most part I was done with AB because of all the drama.

becca011906

Senior Community Member
So cute, and what a nice dh you have! LOL NO WAY would my dh want to go along on a 140 round trip just to look at car seats and with gas prices right now he'd probaly kill me if i took the trip! LOL our closets one is about 160 miles round trip away from us...

elle7715

LOL I didn't realize it was you Anna until I clicked on the link and saw pictures of Mali! We're spoiled I guess, we've got a BRU and huge shopping area 15 minutes away. And DH STILL *****es and moans about going. I'm dying to see how DD looks in a Regent. Not interested in buying it, just looking :whistle: Last time we went they didn't have a floor model yet.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Hi Elle :) Apparently our BRU just got it a week ago, according to the loor guy. Now that DH has seen the Regent, he wants to get one for Mali instead of the Signo since they are the same price. She is still only 25 lbs so obviously I'm not ready for her to be in a Regent!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC