Odd request

jasminegrl

Does anyone have any of these car-seats and if you do would you be willing to take pictures of the bottom of the car-seat. I want to see which one is the most similar to a baby trend flex-loc so i can buy a car seat adapter for my P&T. I tried to just set the car seat in the seat but it doesn't balance well enough for my liking.

# Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30
# Graco SnugRide
# Graco SnugRide 32
# Maxi Cosi Mico
# Chicco KeyFit
# Chicco KeyFit 30

ADS

PunkyMonkey

I am not sure what a P&T is but I have a SnugRide regular and a SnugRide 35 (you listed 32, they share a base so might be the same on the bottom)? I can snap pics of both for you.

canadiangie

Do you have the napper bar for your P&T? Have you tried using it to assist in supporting the car seat? This is what I do and then I have homemade straps that loop around the frame of the stroller, and feed up thru the belt guides on the car seat and clip together. Snug as a bug... And cost 5 bucks. :)

Eta: if your napper bar has fabric and foam on it try removing it so it's just a thin metal bar. I'm picturing the BT seat in my head and I'm seeing things puzzling together quite nicely. Could be wrong of course, but give it a go. Then just some simple straps and voila. I pair my seat with all of my strollers and use no "adapter kits". I use homemade straps... And logic, lol. :p

Mae

I am not sure what a P&T is but I have a SnugRide regular and a SnugRide 35 (you listed 32, they share a base so might be the same on the bottom)? I can snap pics of both for you.

Off topic:

Oh my GOODNESS! I LOVE your siggy picture!! So adorable! :love: :love: :love:

PunkyMonkey

Off topic:

Oh my GOODNESS! I LOVE your siggy picture!! So adorable! :love: :love: :love:
Awww thank you so much! :) :love: :love:

OK here are the SR (tan) and SR35 (black)

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Hope this helps you!!! lol...

DH is looking at me like... "what are you doing?!?!" lol

jasminegrl

Thanks, we have the bar I didn't realize I could take the padding off it. If I do that the baby trend might snap on perfectly. I'll have to experiment once dh gets home.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
IIRC the Keyfit worked well on the Babytrend stroller frame, designed for the BabyTrend infant seat, while the SnugRide seats didn't. So I THINK they may have a similar placement of the attachment mechanism? (Though I could be misremembering.)

Pixels

I have a BT and P&T. I tried putting the seat on the bar but the balance was wrong. Just the slightest bit of pressure and the seat tipped back. I thought about homemade straps but honestly I know I'm too lazy to actually use them so not a good idea for me.

I considered buying one of each of the adaptor bars from some place like diapers.com with free returns, to test them all out, but didn't feel it was the ethical thing to do since I planned on returning most of what I would be buying.

Using the stroller this way means my DD couldn't ride anyway, so if I ever plan to use it as a home made snap n go, I'll just use my Graco stroller instead. The seat is stable and no straps to mess with.

jasminegrl

I have a BT and P&T. I tried putting the seat on the bar but the balance was wrong. Just the slightest bit of pressure and the seat tipped back. I thought about homemade straps but honestly I know I'm too lazy to actually use them so not a good idea for me.

I considered buying one of each of the adaptor bars from some place like diapers.com with free returns, to test them all out, but didn't feel it was the ethical thing to do since I planned on returning most of what I would be buying.

Using the stroller this way means my DD couldn't ride anyway, so if I ever plan to use it as a home made snap n go, I'll just use my Graco stroller instead. The seat is stable and no straps to mess with.

I have the explorer which is made to hold the car seat while the doubles seat is in use so I hope it is true and actually works.

this is the site that has pictures of all the adapters, I don't quite understand how the one for the keyfit would work
http://store.philandteds.com/phil-and-teds-travel-system-car-seat-adapter.pro

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC