For Sale or Trade JJB Sangria Mighty Be

Mama Jo

**ALL SOLD!!**

Mighty Be: $38 shipped **SOLD**
Be Rich: **SOLD**
Be Smart: $43 shipped
**SOLD**

EUC Sangria Mighty Be, $40 shipped. I recently received this on trade here in swap. I love the bag, but the print isn't my style. I've already bought a replacement MB in the pink room in a print that's more me, so I kinda want to sell this to recoup the cost. :eek:

Also now selling a VVGUC Midnight Eclipse BeRich!! $25 shipped. Tons of card slots, pockets for coupons, and a zipper pocket for cash. The red lining on the edges of this really pops! I kinda want to try a BeMajor instead.

Blue Bouquet BeSmart. 1st generation with no pouch or change pad. Tote bag style; has mom pocket with smaller zippered pocket, sunglass pocket, and key fob. Also got this in the pink room, but it just doesn't work for me.

Possible Trades (+/- pp):
DZ or DD BeMajor
DZ BeSet
EL/DZ MightyBe
Tweet BeLight (or might consider other patterns in this)

*Pics of MightyBe below!*

Last edited:
ADS

Mama Jo

Pics of the Mighty Be:

5630204274_b76b34c900_z.jpg

5630204292_04a269555a_z.jpg

Midnight Eclipse BeRich:

5639923312_a47b65579a.jpg

5639350575_15258c22c8.jpg

5639923898_ab11997068.jpg

5639924378_f217076c53.jpg

Blue Bouquet BeSmart:

5639351573_8848ab28b6.jpg

5639351337_6d1d5ce43f.jpg

Inside main pocket:
5639924834_ed051cf5e6.jpg

Inside mom pocket:
5639922796_e93022a06a.jpg

Wear/dirt on the bottom corners: (she came to me like this from a lady in the pink room and I haven’t washed her, but the dirt should all come off just fine in the laundry):
5639922368_06bcb4c19a.jpg

5639349145_b9c0bb5a41.jpg

5639923082_3de98a1138.jpg

5639349729_faa096fb20.jpg

Last edited:

Mama Jo

how big is the might be? not that I need another bag, although I do only have one diaper bag . . .

18" x 15" x 4"

It has one large pocket across the back, and then 3 smaller pockets across the front. There are 2 small zippered pockets inside the bag (one on each end) and then the main part of the bag is just one big open pocket. I'm using another one as a pool bag, and kind of wanting an earth leather one to use as a work bag.

Mama Jo

Another shameless bump :whistle:

You guys are killing me! lol If someone doesn't take this Mighty off my hands by Friday, I'll probably cave and just keep it... I keep coming up with reasons not to get rid of it - it seems to be one of the more popular quickly sold bags in the pink room, so I'm already starting to second guess myself...

My point is, someone buy this before I change my mind!!!!! :akimbo: :ROTFLMAO:

Mama Jo

Well geez, sell some purple paisley or shadow waltz and you will have it sold!

lol no kidding! I get the whole purple craze - it's one of the most popular prints and no one wants to give it up because it's been discontinued, so people freak out at the chance to get one when they can...

And the shadow waltz is pretty, but it's still pretty easy to find. Plus, it's summer! I don't know about anyone else, but I want to carry something bright and colorful for summer!

If no one wants these, I've contemplated trying ebay since I'm not yet eligible to sell in the pink room... but ebay scares me. lol I've never sold on ebay before, and everyone always seems to want to avoid selling there. I guess it must be the fees. :eek:

djma

Could you post a pic of the besmart next to the mightybe -- just trying to get an idea of sizes.

PM'd ya about prices....

Mama Jo

Sorry for the bad lighting...

Here's the Smart next to the Mighty Be (I stuck a pillow in the MB so it would stand up). The Smart is quite a bit smaller:
5651954626_2a600f5a1c.jpg

This is the Smart inside the Mighty:
5651955622_63bd8a1411.jpg

The Be Smart is a smaller version of the Be Spicy, if you're familiar with that bag. The Smart actually came out first. This is a photo I copied from the BabySteals page when they had the Spicy up the other day, just for comparison - the Smart is smaller than this:
5651397177_52b318b341.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC