In Search Of ISO woombies and swaddle blankets

FLmom

I'd like to buy my friend some woombies and some swaddle blankets for her 4 week old baby boy:love: He's pretty colicky so hopefully these will help some. Let me know what you have please!

ADS

Cryssy Jane

I have a blue houdini woombie in newborn size. Used once. Bought it for L but the company had slow shipping and L had just outgrown it by the time it got here. Slept in once, hand washed and has sat on my table since.

msg221

I have never been used, still in the package Woombie in a "Big Baby" size (14-19 lbs.) in case she might still want to swaddle past the noob stage. It's an aqua green/blue color. I also have a Summer Infant SwaddlePod in cream which I believe was only used once for Chase. PM me if you are interested!

FLmom

PM'd everyone :) If anyone has any A + A blankets I'd really like to try them out since it gets so hot here and I've heard they're pretty lightweight.

msg221

I've got some of those as well, but they are the ones made for Target. I think the difference is that they are a little smaller than the regular ones but I still found them plenty large enough for swaddling. Katelyn & Owen were born in July, so they were perfect for swaddling during the summer months. Here's a couple of pics. There are those two prints and a plain white one in the set. All are in pretty much brand new condition since they were only used when I had them for an overnight visit. If you are interested, let me know. I can ship them with the Woombie.

Katelyn:

002.jpg

Owen:

008.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC