Please help me configure where to put everyone!!

ChristyH

We are taking a trip to Orlando in June and there will be 7 of us in our 2007 Honda Odyssey. 3 adults and 4 kids.
My DH will be driving and I will be in the passenger seat, my mom is going with us and she has to be in the 2nd row in one of the captains chairs.

Our 12 yr old is just in a seatbelt, 8 yr old in a Monterrey, 7 yr old is in a Vivo right now but he is HORRIBLE about sitting correctly so I have a FR 85 that will be here on Wednesday so he'll be in a 5pt harness again, then we have the 2yr old still rear facing in a Radian.

I tried the Radian rf'ing in the 3rd row but then my 8yr old couldn't buckle in her booster. Will the Frontier install in the 3rd row?? Then I could put the 8yr old in a slimmer booster and have my 12 year old in the middle of the 3rd row with a seat belt?

Help!

ADS

ElfJewel

I have an 07 Odyssey. We had a RF Radian installed in the 3rd row middle with LATCH. I think you could fit a 12yo in a seatbelt on the passenger side. The Monterey fits on the driver side, we had one there for my DD. Then the Frontier in a captains chair. It might be a little tricky for the older kids to get past the RN but my 8yo didn't mind.

ChristyH

I have an 07 Odyssey. We had a RF Radian installed in the 3rd row middle with LATCH. I think you could fit a 12yo in a seatbelt on the passenger side. The Monterey fits on the driver side, we had one there for my DD. Then the Frontier in a captains chair. It might be a little tricky for the older kids to get past the RN but my 8yo didn't mind.

Thanks, I'll try installing the Radian with LATCH. Last time I installed it with the seatbelt but the LATCH connectors are a little off center so maybe that will give my 8yr old enough room to get the belt buckled in her booster.

I also have a MyRide 65, does anyone know if that puzzles well?? It does have small base but is wider with the cupholders. I'm wondering if that would work enough for her to be able to buckle.

Kat_Momof3

I'd probably try is the Radian, Vivo in the middle, and 12yr old on other side of the vivo...

then the 7yr old in the frontier in the captain's chair next to grandma.

ElfJewel

I tried the Monterey with the MyRide in the middle, it fits but I think it would be hard to buckle. And the overhang on the MyRide doesn't leave much room on the other side.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC