My 3 rear facers :)

Chely7425

45dad34e.jpg

For reference they are 3 (today!), 6 months and 22 months from closest to farthest

ADS

Kat_Momof3

so cute... BUT... I see aftermarket harness pads on the baby's CCO... you need to take those off and only use the ones that came with the seat if you want to use harness pads.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
so cute... BUT... I see aftermarket harness pads on the baby's CCO... you need to take those off and only use the ones that came with the seat if you want to use harness pads.

They were addressed in a different thread; they are super thing and were ok'd by a tech :)

Chely7425

Yup harness covers were ok'd by a few techs from the board actually... They are thinner than the crZy long cco ones and I'm totally comfortable with using them

Chely7425

I like them together too... The cco alternates between cherry pie and cool mint... And I think it needs a carrot cake outfit soon :p

Chely7425

Little Ps Mama said:
Very cute! Do you have much trouble getting the baby into the CCO in the middle?

It's a little annoying but not really a big deal, we have a whole loading routine :) I stick t2 in first because he is the runner, then set the baby in the cco while I buckle t2 (t1 stands next to me while this is happening) then we go to the other side, I put t1 in a buckle him and the baby :) it might get more annoying as the baby gets heavier but we don't have the option of a bigger car right now...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC