Frustrated with my new seat

M

Mrs.Lee

Gma got the kids some new seats this past week...She just ordered 3 and mentioned it to me day before they arrived. She also ordered my sister's daughter one. My set up before the seats:

DD- ff ma,tf
DS-erf roundabout,priori or tf

Gma ordered 2 symphony 65's and 2 prorides (hanna pr for DN and envy for DS)

I installed the proride rf for DS...Typical issuse being...It is SO high up and difficult rf. I have an 02 Odyssey. It is almost just too much of a Pain. The symphony fits him VERY well and installs great,

I have resorted back to putting the proride FF for DD, and putting ds rf in her ma and it works much better. I put the symphony 65 ff in 3rd row for my best friend's daughter that I have every day (she is almost 4). I am just frustrated with my new seat :(

DN fits really well in her proride...and my sister loves it. It was a BEAST to get into her boyfriend's 02 jetta:p

ADS

hrice

At your DD's size she could easily RF. I guess I am not reading thoroughly. Are you having issues with RF both seats?

Kat_Momof3

I'm thinking her siggy hasn't been updated in awhile...

the proride makes a great ff seat for slim long-torso'd kids (with shorter legs)... I'd probably use it for that, too, unless she can still be rf.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC