Cowmoo Harmony Dreamtime?!

firemomof3

So I was at Sams club yesterday and stopped dead in my tracts...they had a Harmony Dreamtime highback booster in a cowmoo pattern :eek: Then sitting right next to it was the backless version in cow :love: I was in shock! Has anyone else seen this? If not I'll go back today and take pics

ADS

hrice

firemomof3 said:
So I was at Sams club yesterday and stopped dead in my tracts...they had a Harmony Dreamtime highback booster in a cowmoo pattern :eek: Then sitting right next to it was the backless version in cow :love: I was in shock! Has anyone else seen this? If not I'll go back today and take pics

What?! I think I am going to SAMs today.

SheSparkles

and lucky for me sam's club is having an open house today! hopefully i can check out the booster and get some yummy free samples! :thumbsup:

libranbutterfly

Sams club is having an open house all weekend. I dont have my own vehicle,and am only going to be near sams once this weekend, so I cant go. But someone else can go. :whistle:

msg221

I was planning a trip to Sam's this weekend so I may have to see if ours has it. Or maybe I will go tonight since DH is going to a Diamondbacks/Giants game with my brother tonight. Not that I have any kids of booster age, but I just want to see this cow cover!

Baylor

Okay.. mine has it. I went to buy it and they would not let me. Said it had a "do not sell" code on it.. The manager is checking on it and will let me know tomorrow if she can sell it to me.

No recalls right????

I have pictures but do not want to step out of line by posting them.. so if OP can not do it and lets me know I will post mine. My son wanted it instantly.. It is 54.68 for a dreamtime and literider in same box. The dreamtime has cow on the outside edges and the literider is allllllllllll cow..

Holly

Okay.. mine has it. I went to buy it and they would not let me. Said it had a "do not sell" code on it.. The manager is checking on it and will let me know tomorrow if she can sell it to me.

No recalls right????

I have pictures but do not want to step out of line by posting them.. so if OP can not do it and lets me know I will post mine. My son wanted it instantly.. It is 54.68 for a dreamtime and literider in same box. The dreamtime has cow on the outside edges and the literider is allllllllllll cow..

Wait, you get a cow edged high back booster for $54 AND it comes with a FREE cow backless? :eek: :thumbsup: I want one!
Yes! Pics!

Baylor

Wait, you get a cow edged high back booster for $54 AND it comes with a FREE cow backless? :eek: :thumbsup: I want one!
Yes! Pics!

Yep.. they had about a dozen of them..

They are taking them off the shelf til they know why they can not sell them. She has to contact the buyer. She said sometimes it is that they are not allowed to go on sale before a certain date and sometimes there is something wrong and have been recalled. Either way, I should know tomorrow. There is another sam's about 25 mins from me. I am tempted to call them and see if they have them.

I don't want to step on toes.. or steal someones thunder by posting pics.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC