Britax Romer on CL

ADS

mominabigtruck

I wonder how it secures? I really like my chicco artisian but my only complaint is that it could be hard to use in certain vehicles depending on how long their seatbelt is because it has to wrap around the back of the seat.

elle7715

This one has the seat belt wrap around the back too. I just thought it was an odd design, because one of the things I love about infant seats is the click-in base. But I guess if you switch cars often, it's a good idea.

all together ooky

Romer is the brand name that is sold in Europe; same company as Britax. It is not available in the USA. It is not legal to use it here.

I have a couple German friends that are living here temporarily and one has a Romer carseat (I don't know the model).

Morganthe

If I Link this correctly, the right sidebar on the page should illustrate how the seat is fastened in.

I used to think it would be inconvenient, but after trying it out, I have more faith in it than some of the bases and how loosely many people install those. You at least know your child is fastened into the car securely each time. :shrug-shoulders:

Last edited:

mominabigtruck

If I Link this correctly, the right sidebar on the page should illustrate how the seat is fastened in.

I used to think it would be inconvenient, but after trying it out, I have more faith in it than some of the bases and how loosely many people install those. You at least know your child is fastened into the car securely each time. :shrug-shoulders:

That's how mine buckles in. According to the info that chicco sent me, they do it that way because it helps with rebounding, my handle has to be completely forward so its almost like a lap bar. The shoulder belt is supposed to pull it forward toward the seat and the handle stops the baby from hitting the back of the seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC