In Search Of Looking for baby boy clothes (mainly NB-6 mos, but open to bigger ones)

SPJ&E

We have bought a few things, but I really don't want to buy everything new. If anyone has any baby boy clothes they want to sell, I would love to see pictures and prices. Thanks!

UPDATE: I got a bunch of great 3-6's from another mama here, so now I'm just looking for newborns and 0-3's (mostly sleepers and onesies for underneath).

Last edited:
ADS

rachelandtyke

I've got lots of 12-18 month stuff, but here is what I have that is smaller:

0-3 month gymboree
DSC_0031-1.jpg

0-3 month children's place and carters
DSC_0003-7.jpg

0-3 children's place
DSC_0043-1.jpg

3-6 month baby gap
DSC_0030-3.jpg

3-6 month calvin klein
DSC_0033-1.jpg

3-6 month just one year by carter's
DSC_0034-2.jpg

3-6 month children's place
DSC_0032-3.jpg

6-9 month children's place
DSC_0035-3.jpg

6-12 month Zutano
DSC_0032-2.jpg

mom2juliarose

I've got some NB and a lot of 0-3s I'll be selling shortly. I can post the NBs this weekend as well as some of the 0-3s we're done with. DS was born in November so it's a lot of long-sleeves and sleepers.

kescott

I bought a ton of used boy stuff for my daughters' friend that had a baby (14 yr old), but they moved away before we got to give them to her. From NB- 12 mos, I have about 6 totes, too much to photograph. I could probably build some lots for $1 per item shipped, if anyone's interested.

SPJ&E

I will keep it eye out for the posts with pictures! I got a ton of great 3-6 month stuff from another mama here, so I think we're pretty set on those for now. I would still like to find some newborn and 0-3 stuff though (mainly sleepers and onesies for underneath).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC