Some new graco patterns

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I'm doing my usual updating...a couple pretty ones I think even though most come in travel systems...I couldn't find anything new for nautis or MR65s :(

1790738.jpg

Carlisle, This one is weird because the sell a travel system called the same thing yet it looks completely different.
1772551.jpg

the travel system in Carlisle (i've shared this one before but just so you could see the difference)

1789857.jpg

Pictor

1786462.jpg

Lotus :D With a new stroller? Its called the stylus EDGE

1759229.jpg

Quentin

I'm still wanting to see the quattro reverse in real life as it looks silly in pics...and i'm wondering if the new stylus edge pushes any easier as the old one is a PITA

ADS

Tara

That *is* weird that the Carlisle is different in the travel system. I like the solo version better.
And do not like the Quentin at. all.
Nice try Graco...not horrible, but nothing to write home about either.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Yeah my favorite is and will always be lotus...but I wish they had the mosaic stroller in lotus...I hate big bulky strollers

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
no they are both sr30's just different covers, different headrests...I don't get it...also graco sells lotus by itself in a different looking pattern

abbi_n_nadia

Wow graco has changed soo much over the last few years IMO! I've never seen those last two strollers! The stylus one looks pretty similar to the last stroller you posted except the front wheels are different and the canopy looks a little different...

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Wow graco has changed soo much over the last few years IMO! I've never seen those last two strollers! The stylus one looks pretty similar to the last stroller you posted except the front wheels are different and the canopy looks a little different...

the one on the bottom has been around for 2 or so years the red one just came out

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC