I got an 18 month old turned back around!

Shaunam

I just had to share since it's been a while since I've really had any effect on my friend's/family's car seat decisions. We had a new nurse start working and her car seat usage....wasn't the greatest. But she was VERY open to what I said and while I installed our spare seat in her car (so she can take Charlie out) I asked her if she'd be willing to flip her 18 month old around and she said yes! So I showed her how to install the seat both ways (as well as installing Charlie's car seat). She's also open to putting her 30 lb 4 year old back into a harness and her 8 and 10 year olds in boosters. So I'm working on that next. Her kids are all really small.

It's always nice when people are actually OPEN to the info! :thumbsup:

She has to get 3 across her back seat so I'm going to recommend the radian or the maestro for her 4 year old. Not sure on boosters though. The oldest kids can do backless and they already have one backless turbo. Another turbo or maybe a literider? I gotta get screws in her turbo too.

ADS

leighi123

I got a 15month old to re-RF this weekend, I gave a carseat presentation and she asked me to show her how to do it before she would leave the parking lot.

Isn't it great when you can actually convince someone? :)

mom2olivia

Awesome!! I worked at a Car seat check this last weekend and I got a mom to turn her 25lb 3 year old around. Her 18 month old was already RFing in an infant seat he was way too big for. They both got new seats and ride RFing :).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC