Pics of my new Ody

ajweeks

Here are some pics. My son with his new glasses on, though I think we need to get the prescription adjusted as he always wants to look over the top of the them or take them off. He says he see better without them??? :(

My daughter is still squeaking by RF in the RA at 30 lbs. and 32 months.

I LOVE my new Ody!

Ody2.jpg

Ody1.jpg

IntheNewVan.jpg

ADS

teekadog

That is cool! Like a dream-mobile: Ody, great exterior color, great interior color, Britax seats... the works!

Lys

Senior Community Member
Very pretty!
I LOVE that exterior color! If I had waited a couple months, I could have got that for my Pilot.

southpawboston

very nice and shiny new! and speaking of shiny new, does your RFing DD always have her shoes on? i would be paranoid about getting the upholstery dirty... you can "dress" the back seat with a t-shirt, which wouldn't interfere with the install, and would keep the fabric clean...

cmm7

Very nice!

About the glasses... if you really feel they aren't correct of course get them checked, but he may think he isn't seeing as well but in reality he just isn't used to it yet. I know that is what I did when I first got them in 2nd grade. My mom called the eye doctor and he told her to take them from me and pretend she got them switched and after doing that about 3 or 4 times I had gotten used to them ("Well, just wear them until I can get them fixed this afternoon.") and was convinced that it was finally right! (She informed me of this a few months ago when I said I thought I needed new glasses!)

Lys

Senior Community Member
very nice and shiny new! and speaking of shiny new, does your RFing DD always have her shoes on? i would be paranoid about getting the upholstery dirty... you can "dress" the back seat with a t-shirt, which wouldn't interfere with the install, and would keep the fabric clean...

Ian wore his all the time when RF in our Odyessey and no marks! The fabric interior in Hondas must be treated with some kind of armour because I've NEVER had a stain.

mominabigtruck

I'm so jealous, I've been looking at vans but dh says we have to get american because we get supplier discounts. Ford and Dodge vans just don't seem to have as much features as honda and nissan.

Pawy

Lovely car your so lucky..!!
Your son might just need to get used to the new vision that he is seeing but never hurts to get them re checked..

Awesome car + awesome child seats= awesome parents..

lovinwaves

Awwww how sweet!! Thanks for sharing the photos. I am soo happy for your family!

I also have my tether strap slack tucked up in that pocket on the back of the seat. It could get stuck in the sliding door and that wouldn't be good LOL!

I see you found the rear-facing tethering point on the tray. YAY!!

Also, if you wanted to give Julia added protection you could slide her Captain's chair to the middle position. Or, what would be even safer is to put your son in the passenger side captain's chair, slide it to the middle position, and put Julia in the Driver's Side Captain's Chair.

Have fun with your new fan! :D

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ian wore his all the time when RF in our Odyessey and no marks! The fabric interior in Hondas must be treated with some kind of armour because I've NEVER had a stain.

My Honda's upholstery is treated with a stain-resistant coating (which I paid for, of course!!) that will get re-applied every couple of years.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC