Canadian Radian on Sale!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
At Canadian Tire! It is on for $189, I know not a great sale but this is the first time there has been anything off the original price. Hopefully this is the first sale of many more to come :D

ADS

JaRylan

I saw that too! I wonder if they are trying to clear out their old stock so that the new 65lb ones can come in?

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I saw that too! I wonder if they are trying to clear out their old stock so that the new 65lb ones can come in?

ooohhhhhhhhhh, I wonder :confused: But I thought sunshine kids said they would give out new labels for their seats once the law was passed in Canada?

JaRylan

ooohhhhhhhhhh, I wonder :confused: But I thought sunshine kids said they would give out new labels for their seats once the law was passed in Canada?

Apparently Transport Canada will not allow them to sticker seats retroactive. :thumbsdown: to TC. Other people have posted messages from Russ saying that the only change to the seat will be the sticker.

BudgieStew

Ahh no sticker reteoactivly um sorry I just spent almost 600.00 on two car seats in the last six months-Marathon and the Radian yesterday...and will be buying another Radian for my parents later this week.
If it is the same darn seat and I know it is and the laws allows to 65 lbs you can bet that I am using them to 65 lbs sticker or no sticker.
I can't afford to go shell out another 1000.00 just because Transport Canada doesn't want to bend.
That really really really burns me....and I hope if its true they will reconsider.

BudgieStew

My flyer came with additional 10 to maybe 100 per cent off scratch ticket for certain days only but it said only valid in Quebec.
My Mother checked her flyer and it had nothing like that(she is in N.S.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC